View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Default mouth. She swallowed frantically, but couldn't swallow it all. Thick rivulets of sticky

mouth. She swallowed frantically, but couldn't swallow it all. Thick rivulets of sticky
white sperm gushed back where her lips were stretched so tightly around the jerking,
bucking shaft and dripped down the side of her face.
Triumphantly the little man reared back and pulled his cock out of Sally's semen-filled
mouth. One last sticky drop hung from the tip, fastened to Sally's chin like a rubber
band. It stretched, stretched, and then broke.
Sally was embarrassed, mortified. She knew she had behaved shamelessly, the way she
had so avidly sucked the cum from this horrible little man's huge cock.
But what could she do? She could never hope to fight off these pirate plunderers of her
body. She had no one to fight for her, and worst of all... she felt horribly turned on!
"Stand back, you assholes," the one-eyed man suddenly snarled. "I think our naked
little beauty's a lot hotter than she wants to admit. I'll show you just how much."
Sally looked up, wondering what he intended to do, just in time to see the man's fingers
slip out of her cunt. They came out all wet and shiny with her inner juices, sucking
noisily free of her hotly clasping pussy walls. Sally experienced a sinking feeling of
regret now that her cunt was empty, but she didn't dare admit it. Particularly not to
herself.
"What you gonna do?" one of the others asked the one-eyed man.
"I'm gonna eat her cunt," he replied. "Suck her snatch. Lick her pussy."
A thrill of something passed through Sally's body. Horror? delight? She couldn't tell.
My God, how long since she'd had her cunt eaten? Certainly not since she'd gotten
married. She had no doubt her husband would never have married her if he'd known