View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Default "Oh yeah, baby! Your pussy's so sweet and hot! Shit, I'm filling you full! I'm doing it,

"Oh yeah, baby! Your pussy's so sweet and hot! Shit, I'm filling you full! I'm doing it,
May!"
They lay in a wanton heap on the floor for several long minutes. Spike's hand reached
inside May's bathrobe and he rolled a nipple between his fingers. The little nubbin was
hard and elastic, driven to the limits of expansion by the feverish intensity of her climb
to release. At last she struggled to her feet and made a half-hearted effort to arrange her
robe. Spike followed her up. He pushed his flaccid cock back into his fly and pulled up
the zipper.
"Hell of a way to start the day!" He grinned and reached for his coffee. "Man, if they
could find a way to package that, they'd put corn flakes right out of business!"
"Maybe... but man does not live by cunt alone!" May was in a much better mood. Her
earlier grumpiness had gone the way of her horniness. "Here, have some more coffee to
warm that up!"
While she filled his cup, he caressed her ass tenderly through her worn robe. "You're all
woman, May... which brings me to the original reason why I came by here this
morning!"
She looked at him archly. "You mean you didn't come here for pussy?"
"Hell, no! But I'm not the kind of man to let opportunity pass me by! I was up kind of
early, and I thought you might like to make me a nice big breakfast before I have to be
in at the garage."
"You freeloader! You phony! As if I had to tell you about 'living by cunt alone'!
Sometimes I wonder what you like better about me - my pussy or my cooking!" She
held up the dish towel to strike him with it, but decided to laugh instead. His face was