View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
Administrator

Default He was pleased that he had finally managed to genuinely get to the pinioned woman.

He was pleased that he had finally managed to genuinely get to the pinioned woman.
No longer cool and rational, May was squirming like a stuck pig on the end of his cock,
pleading to be spared this awful punishment. Her struggles made his cock swell with
lust. Her asshole felt so tight around his cock! "Jeez, it's a tight little asshole, May baby!
You can't ask me to give up all this! It's not fair! Uuuuhh, fuck!"
With slow deliberate strokes, he began to work his cock in and out of her resisting
anus. Each contraction of her rectal muscles gave him incredible little jolts of pleasure.
He moved his buttocks voluptuously, screwing her deep, enjoying his final, ultimate
conquest of the independent brunette. "You've got a sweet asshole, May!"
"Please stop! You're hurting me!" Her pleas for mercy grew increasingly frantic. She
struggled to wriggle away from him, but he slapped her hard. His fingers dug into her
cruelly, pulling her back onto his cock.
Spike let the sadist in his soul have full rein. He was going to enjoy teasing her! "You
really want me to stop, baby?"
"Oh yes, Spike, please! Anything!"
"Then you've got to make me a promise!"
His cock moved in and out of her rectum with a deep penetrating rhythm. Her
discomfort seemed to grow less as she sensed a relenting in his voice. "I will, Spike!"
"You've got to help me get into your new girl friend's pants!"
It was the cruelest thing he could have said to her. His words dashed her hopes of
being set free. She could never agree to what he was asking! Never! But her asshole felt