View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 11:38 PM
Administrator

Default From the stories Lacey had told, May had imagined Dave Strombe as something with

From the stories Lacey had told, May had imagined Dave Strombe as something with
horns and cloven feet. Instead here was a handsome young guy who must have been
pretty worried about his wife to come all this way. Right now, though, the guy looked
far too angry to tangle with.
"Her husband?" Spike was defeated in his anger. Don Juan that he was, the big man
still had a lot of respect for the institution of marriage. He knew he had no right to
interfere with a confrontation between a man and his wife.
"Yes..." Lacey was still too shocked and frightened to speak. She took comfort from the
presence of May and Spike. They would protect her.
Dave looked matter-of-factly at the two strangers. Would you people mind leaving me
alone for a few minutes with my wife? We have some re-acquainting to do."
May hesitated, but Spike grabbed her elbow and led her from the room. Pogo followed
them.
"Don't go, you guys! I'm afraid." Even as she spoke, Lacey knew they would not change
their minds. She was being abandoned to her husband's wrath. No one could save her
now.
When Dave spoke to her, his voice was surprisingly calm. But he was slowly removing
his belt. "I've been worried about you, Lacey. I couldn't understand why you'd run
away like that."
She scarcely noticed the tears that began to trickle from her eyes. "I saw you with that
redhead. I saw her... sucking... your... cock..."
"Yeah, that's what I thought must have happened. Well, you seem to have gotten even