View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Default her mouth to Spike's cock, to coax the cum right out of him.

her mouth to Spike's cock, to coax the cum right out of him.
The big man could not resist giving the blonde the prize she was obviously so hot for.
He filled her mouth with long shooting jets of sperm. It created a last lewd tingle in his
balls to watch the eagerness with which she drank up his juices. "Ooohh, baby, you like
that cum, don't you? Drink it up, Lacey baby!"
While Lacey discovered the piquant flavor of cum, she felt the dog blowing his load
deep into her belly. It pleased her to be taking cum from both ends. She gobbled up
Spike's juices hungrily, while her cunt absorbed Pogo's dog-cum. When at last the
crises were past, Lacey felt more satisfied then ever before in her life.
It took an effort for Spike to struggle to his feet. It had been hard enough the first time
to get up for work after only two hours' sleep and a night of screwing. Now, though,
his energies felt more depleted than ever. It was as if Lacey's mouth had sucked from
him all the juices he had left to get him through the day. "Uuhh, Christ!" He was on
his feet, but he was shaking.
"Mmmm, you big tiger you! You can do it!" Lacey ran her tongue sexily around her lips
as she stared up at him. She was sprawled now in a half-sitting position, her nightgown
around her waist, cum oozing from her pussy. A drop of Spike's cum was smeared over
her chin. "Let me get you something to send you on your way!"
She poured him a vodka spiked with some hot, peppy tomato juice. He drank it down
eagerly. "Whoo-ee! That's some medicine! Kill me or cure me, right?" He headed for
the back door, with Lacey close on his heels.
"Come on by at lunchtime, and I'll give you something nice to eat." She patted his belly
affectionately.