View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Default so horribly stretched! His cock was so hard in her! Too hard! "Noooo, Spike! I can't!"

so horribly stretched! His cock was so hard in her! Too hard! "Noooo, Spike! I can't!"
He pulled back until only the very tip of his cock was still embedded in her spasming
hole. Then he drove all the way up inside in one long merciless thrust. It pleased him
to see her pink flesh clustering round his big cock. It was good to be calling all the
shots. May needed to be reminded that even nice guys have their breaking point!
"Too bad, baby! Good for me, though! I sure enjoy this tight little hole of yours!"
"Uuuuhhh! Oooohhh! Stop! Okay, okay! I'll do what you say!" She made the
concession, vowing to herself that she could not be held to an oath made under
pressure. Lacey would understand. Anyone would understand. She had to make the
pain stop!
Her surrender acted like an aphrodisiac on the rutting man. All along, he had had no
intention of stopping, even if she agreed to what he asked. But he had been looking
forward to making her say the words she was so reluctant to say. And no matter what,
he intended to make May make good on that promise! He was going to get into that
hot blonde pussy!
His thoughts drove Spike onto a high plane of arousal. He worked his cock in and out
of the brunette's asshole in long plundering strokes that made her ass-flesh quiver. The
urgency was building in his balls. With single-minded haste, he began to concentrate on
pursuing his pleasure.
May was carried along by the sheer power of his excitement. "You promised to stop if I
agreed! Stop, you bastard, stop!" She moaned constantly, fighting to resist the cruel
onslaught of cock-blows. For a long time, she fought against the growing reality
blossoming within her body.