View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Administrator

Default and getting my head busted at night!"

and getting my head busted at night!"
He looked so boyish in his distress, Su-Ann wanted to hold him, to comfort him.
"Come here and lie down beside me, darling. I'm sorry it's so hard for you. I wish I was
rich, so you wouldn't have to worry about anything except becoming the greatest
lawyer in the world!"
Her attention appeased his anger. Naked, he lay down next to his wife. He laid his head
against her breast. Su-Ann could feel her nipples getting hard under her nylon nightie.
He felt so strong and good lying close to her like this. "Mmm... I'm glad you're home,
Kenny! I missed you all day today!"
"I'm glad I'm home too! I'm so tired. I think we'll settle for a late start tomorrow. I've
got to catch up on my shut-eye."
Hearing his voice starting to get heavy, Su-Ann panicked. She shifted position
awkwardly, trying to jerk him back into wakefulness. She just couldn't stand to have
him fall right to sleep on her! "Oh, that'll be fun, Kenny! We haven't just lazed around
in bed for a long time!"
"Huh! Wha-? Wow, I almost fell asleep there!" He made himself comfortable once
again against the firm round contours of his wife's body. He reached across her belly
and clutched her ass-cheek. Something began to awaken in Kenny. The throbbing
began down in his cock. Suddenly sleep no longer seemed quite so important. "You feel
good, baby!"
"So do you, Kenny! Oh, so do you!" She yielded easily to his embrace as he pulled her
onto her side to face him. The hard nudge of his cock straining against her thigh made
her pulse quicken in anticipation. She squirmed her cunt-mound against his hand as he