View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Default riled than he already was!

riled than he already was!
His heart beat fast as he stared down at the woman sitting on the carpet beneath him.
Her blouse was torn and disheveled from her fall. Her ripe tits were half bursting out of
the front of it. The sight made his cock swell. She sure was a sex y bitch! She'd be just
fine after he'd given her some of what she most needed. May had been getting away
with too much for too long... all the way back to when she'd refused to marry him, but
had kept right on gobbling up all the goodies his cock was ready to give her.
She watched warily as he sat down on the rug next to her. He handed her his glass and
demanded a refill, which she rushed to get for him. She thought fleetingly about
running for help, but recoiled from the idea of getting others involved in their personal
quarrel. She still held tight to the idea that Spike had no business being angry with her.
But she could understand why he was.
Watching her and Lacey and Pogo had probably excited the hell out of him. And now
he was all ready to take it out on her for raising up the pervert in his own soul. She was
smiling when she handed him his drink, but his look sobered her up. Tough as she was,
she wasn't sure if she was ready for what Spike had in store for her. She sat down
quietly next to him.
"You had me fooled all this time, May honey." By the time he finished his second
double, his voice was a bit thick. On her third trip, May brought the bottle with her. "I
mean, I knew you were a horny little bitch and all... but dogs! Dogs, May? I mean,
aren't there enough good hard human cocks in town? And what about sucking pussy?
Hell, you've got the pussy! You're supposed to be the one who's hungry for cock."
She could see the excitement flaring in his eyes as he spoke. She decided to encourage