View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Default Lacey found herself pursing her lips, moving her head slightly, trying to imitate the

Lacey found herself pursing her lips, moving her head slightly, trying to imitate the
woman's efforts. Perversely, her cunt throbbed with a strange excitement that was
completely detached from the specifics of the situation. She was no longer responding
to watching her husband get his cock sucked by another woman. She was watching a
woman sucking a man's cock. And, depraved as the act appeared, there was something
definitely exciting about it. She could feel a moistness flowing from her pussy, staining
the crotchband of her panties.
"Shit, Kathy... where did you learn to suck cock like that? Oooohh, baby... you're really
doing it to me! Fuck, I hope you're ready to swallow it all when I'm ready to give it to
you!"
So there was that too! Lacey felt a little lurch in her belly at the thought of swallowing
those long gushing streams of cum. How could a woman do that? To her amazement,
the redhead seemed to welcome the idea. She moaned throatily, her ass working more
feverishly as her mouth nibbled his stiff cock. The harder he jerked his cock up into her
face, the more avidly she sucked and licked.
Then, without warning, the explosion came, and Lacey could see the woman's throat
muscles working as she struggled to devour his hot load. "Aaaaiiieeee! Swallow it, Kath!
Swallow it all, baby!" His face was twisted with abandoned lust. His hands held the
woman's head over his cock-shaft, forcing her to take every last drop.
They were not needed. She was swallowing his jism like it was the best thing since
chocolate shakes. Her tongue swirled round and round his cockhead, licking it clean as
it slowly slimnk to sated contentment.
Lacey was as startled as the two orgiasts by the shrill ring of the telephone that