View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Default He was trying to get it over with. Long before she was going to have a chance to cum.

He was trying to get it over with. Long before she was going to have a chance to cum.
His sudden coldness had turned her off a little. She was going to take longer than
normal tonight.
And she wouldn't get the chance. She heard John grunt, saw his features twist further,
then felt a wet heat flooding her cunt. "No, John... no!" she cried out. "For God's sake,
couldn't you wait a little for me?"
The repressed rage of months of frustration flooded out of Sally. She felt completely
turned off now, even while john's sperm was still jetting hotly up into her cunt. As soon
as he had finished cumming, Sally drew her hips back, forcing his cock out of her cunt.
"You're so damned selfish," she said acidly.
John's face flushed. "If you don't like what I've got to offer, baby," he snapped back,
"don't beg for it."
Sally turned pale with rage. She disentangled herself from John and stomped into the
bathroom, where she tore off her sexy nightgown and threw: it in the trash. Then she
carefully washed every drop of John's sperm from her cunt.
She had cooled down a little by the time she came out of the bathroom. She was
thoughtful now. Thoughtful and sad.
John was in bed. He rolled over, away from her when she got in beside him. "John,"
she said. "We've got to talk."
He mumbled something and stayed facing away from her. "John... I don't know what it
is," she said, "but something's going wrong between us. Oh, I know from experience
that you'll just say it's only that I'm not satisfied with the way you make love. That