View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:43 AM
Administrator

Default woman.

woman.
Now Helen was rolling down the top of her panty hose, baring inch by inch the creamy
flesh of her hips and thighs. She was turned a little away from John, so he couldn't see
her pussy. But he loved her ass as she suddenly bent low to strip the panty hose from
her feet. Her ass was surprisingly lush. He realized Helen wasn't as slender as he
thought. Just her waist and legs. Tits, ass, hips, she had them all.
Now Helen turned toward the mirror. For a moment John was afraid she might look up
and see him, but she concentrated on folding her clothes and stacking them on a chair
near the bed. He could see her pussy now, or at least the thick curly brown pussy hair
covering it. A nice lush triangle of fur up between her sleek thighs. God, his wife sure
had a good-looking friend.
Helen turned and quickly pulled on a robe. Apparently she wasn't going to dress. That
made John a little uneasy. Part of his uneasiness was because he realized he was getting
an erection. Watching Helen undress had had its effect.
He turned quickly and busied himself with a magazine as Helen came out of the
bedroom. He expected her to go into the kitchen and make herself another drink, but
when he looked up, she was starting to kneel in front of him.
Their eyes met. There was laughter in hers. "I saw you watching me in the mirror," she
said.
John started to blush. "Did you get this because of watching me?" Helen asked. John
wondered what she meant, when she suddenly put her hand on top of his gently
throbbing cock.
He nearly jumped out of his seat. His cock gave a mighty lurch as Helen's hand pressed