View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Fay and Donna sat up until well after one, talking and getting acquainted. The older
woman found the irrepressible enthusiasm of her pretty young cousin impossible to
resist. By the time she went to bed, she was completely captivated by her visitor.
Donna had just finished high school. She had come to the big city to look for a job. Her
long-range plan was, within a couple of years, to save up enough money to go to
college. In the meantime, she was bursting with enthusiasm for the idea of being alone
and unsupervised for the first time in her life. "You probably never knew it," she
confided to Fay, "but I always admired you. I've always wanted to be just like you.
You're the only one of the family so far who's broken away from the farm life and made
it to the big city. I'm going to be the second," she announced proudly.
At least as much as her personality, Fay was captivated by Donna's natural beauty. She
wore no makeup. Her kinky blonde hair stood out like a great halo around her head.
The dress she wore was a simple short-sleeved cotton. Her entire appearance was one of
lack of pretension. Now Fay could recognize the little girl who had always had a
mouthful of bubble gum. Only now the little girl had a full-blown set of tits that,
although she wore no bra, stood proudly out from her chest in complete defiance of
gravity. Her waist was small and 'flared out into a set of taut rounded buttocks. The girl
excited Fay. She was so completely untouched by the harder world that the redhead had
had to learn to deal with in the past seven years. Fay realized a little wistfully that,
seven years ago, she had been much like Donna herself.
The older woman felt little shivers dart along her spine as Donna bent close to help her
make up the hide-a-bed in the spare room. The redhead would have preferred to invite
her young cousin to share her own bed, but she realized she had better tread carefully.
This was family, and any false step on her part might very well get right back to the

folks at home. Fay always told herself she didn't give a damn what those folks thought,
but she realized that, deep down, she did. Those were her roots. She couldn't bring
herself to spit in their eye.
She would not have felt comfortable knowing that her family thought she was a
depraved lesbian. She wasn't, but she did like to dabble. She would have to learn more
about Donna's preferences before she tried for a taste of incest.
Donna made a great fuss over Rudy. The part of her that was still a child giggled and
whinnied when the dog licked her face. The two of them even got into a wrestling
match on the carpet. She was visibly disappointed when Fay denied her request to have
the dog sleep in her room. "Rudy always sleeps at the end of my bed," Fay stated
firmly. But the crestfallen look on the girl's face gave the sensual redhead food for
thought.
While Fay went to work, Donna went job hunting. "You don't have to worry about me
hanging around forever. I'm going to get my own place as soon as I get a job."
Fay was not so optimistic about the blonde's chances of finding work. As far as she
knew, there was a glut of inexperienced steno typists in the city. But she was no longer
upset by the idea of having a visitor in the spare room. It was fun to have someone to
come home to at night, particularly someone as cheerful as Donna.
There was, however, one major problem. Fay was used to moonlighting out of her
house. While she wouldn't have felt uncomfortable about bringing a man home for the
night, she shuddered at the thought of Donna discovering her in a sordid threesome
with a dog and a paying customer! Even without the added depravity of the dog, most
of her customers liked to play a little rough. Fay was sure they would feel
uncomfortable knowing there was someone listening in the next room. She herself

wasn't sure how she would make out against Donna's frank, inquisitive stare the next
morning. There were bound to be questions. Donna was not shy about stating her
mind. Fay had learned that about her cousin already.
After her day's work as executive secretary for a firm of lawyers, Fay met Jerry Weiser
at a plush bar in the best part of town. Jerry was only a couple of years older than Fay,
but he maintained that he had no time in his busy business life for finding and
seducing women. He preferred to pay for a good time with a woman. It was cleaner and
neater that way. Jerry was an accountant, and everything about him was clean and neat.
It surprised Fay the first time she got into bed with him. She had expected a polite and
lackluster experience. But, in the sack, Jerry was every bit the primitive man that he
deliberately avoided in all other aspects of his life. She hated to miss a session with
Jerry! On top of all his other virtues, he was really hung!
He fondled her pussy through her dress as they sipped their drinks. Fay could feel
devilish little darts of excitement shaking loose the reins she had held on herself all day
at work. "I've got bad news, Jerry. I'm being visited by a very young and innocent
cousin. We can't go back to my place tonight." She tilted her pussy-mound upward
slightly, giving him a better angle to titillate her cit. "How do you feel about getting us
a motel room?"
With calm precision, he indicated to the waiter that they would like refills. His fingers
squeezed her cunt-mound lewdly. "Oh, I don't know, baby. I'm feeling kind of eccentric
tonight. Maybe we can think up something a little more interesting."
A new surge of arousal made her cunt spasm. Jerry had a wonderful imagination when
it came to sex. "Whatever you say, Jerry. I'm ready for you." Checking to make sure
they were not being observed, she reached over and squeezed his balls. A rock-hard
bulge in his pants made her catch her breath. "God, it's so hard! Whatever you say, as

long as I get some of that!"
"Don't worry, baby! You'll get all you want. Hard and deep."
They drank and talked, teasing each other all the while with their hands. From time to
time, Jerry motioned the waiter for fresh drinks.
"Jee-zuz, Jerry! I don't know how much longer I can hold out. You've got me so
damned excited, I'm on the verge of coming right now!" It was true. The salacious
frustration of feeling that stiff prick so near and yet so far, the tantalizing fingers teasing
her pussy, were combining to make her cunt throb with sweet longing. As a combo
began to play and dancers took to the floor, Jerry wormed his finger inside the
crotchband of. her panties. Her skirt was short. Access was smooth and easy. Her jaw
fell open in amazement at the first shocking contact of finger on clitoris. She quickly
hid her discomposure, feigning interest in the activity on the dance floor. It felt so
good! She didn't want him to stop! Just the obscene knowledge of the daring game they
were playing made her blood pulse hotly to her swelling cit. "Jerry, you're disgusting!"
she whispered and moaned softly. She squirmed her cunt-mound wantonly up against
his hand.
"I am and you love it," he told her. He, too, was following the activities of the dancers,,
while his fingers did their talented lewd work. His cock throbbed at the way her pussy-
muscles clenched hotly at his finger, at the way her excitement covered his finger with a
generous coating of lubricants. "Christ, you're wet!"
She moved a little closer to him in the booth, trying to be as discreet as possible about
her muted gyrations. She loved the feel of his finger massaging her pussy to ever-
increasing sensitivity. Her hand fingered his cock hungrily, relishing the way his
hardness strained against the material of his pants. It felt as though he had a baseball

bat in there!
Gradually, the passion-pangs darting through her body became so intense, that it was
all she could do to keep looking straight ahead of her. She wanted to throw back her
head, close her eyes, and' howl out her ecstasy. Reaching for her drink she took a long
guzzle to steel herself against the approaching crisis. She was already quite tipsy. The
effect of the alcohol was to make her just that more receptive to the erotic situation they
had created in the bar, unknown to their fellow customers. "Oh, God, Jerry! It's so
good! It's so good! I don't know what to do!"
Jerry could feel her tensing next to him, could feel her pussy spasming more greedily
around his finger. Though his face was' completely impassive, he was intensely excited
by the abandon of the beautiful redhead. It had always been a fantasy of his to get a
woman off in a public place, with people all around. Fay was the first woman he had
ever met sensual enough to get into the game. His prick was straining mightily against
the confinement of' his pants. It ached with longing. He enjoyed the frustration. The
prospect of making her come - while the music played and the dancers danced - filled
him with a new prurient satisfaction.
"Just let it happen, baby! Let yourself feel good! Your pussy's hot, baby!"
The tremble in his voice told Fay that her companion was as stimulated as she was. She
cast a secret little smile in his direction. Good old Jerry! He looked so straight! So
proper! No one would suspect him of such an outrageous escapade!
The smile on her face turned into an amazed stare. She could feel hot waves of release
flowing through her, making her whole body tremble with blissful pleasure. "God, I'm
coming, Jerry!" Her whisper sounded to her ears like a shout. All her senses were
animated in the fleeting moment of climax.

The man grinned with smug satisfaction. He had done it. He had melted the woman
right in the middle of a roomful of strangers. He raised his glass in toast. "To victory!"
Giggling triumphantly, they finished their drinks. "Now let's get out of here. Old John
Henry's getting paralyzed!"
Fay watched him carefully close his suit jacket over the bulge in his pants. So typical of
Jerry, to attend to a detail like that. When they were out in the street, Jerry took her
arm and led her away from the parking lot. Fay was intrigued.
"Where are we going?"
"I thought we'd scout the neighborhood. Nice night for a stroll, don't you think?"
Fay was perplexed. She had never known Jerry to be one for casual evening walks. He
was a man which liked to make every moment count, who never walked when he could
ride, unless, that is, he was taking his brisk seven a.m. run. Her pussy still tingled from
the effects of her climax. Her thighs rubbed her clitoris to hardness as she walked. Her
excitement was growing. if she knew Jerry, he had something on his mind. "Whatever
you say, Jerry."
The tall man seemed to be taking an unusual interest in alleys. Several times he stopped
to investigate an obvious dead end. "This one looks about right." He guided her down a
lane between business high-rises and restaurants. From the back doors, they got a
sickening smell of grease as they passed by first a Chinese and then a steak and lobster
restaurant.
If Fay hadn't known Jerry so well, she would have been nervous. As it was, she followed
him trustingly, taking passing interest in sights, she seldom saw. The only light came
from buildings that were occupied. They walked from darkness into half-light. Fay's

heart beat fast. What did he have in mind? "I don't think anybody would ever eat in
these joints if they went to the back door first." She was eyeing a cluster of garbage cans
overflowing with foul-smelling garbage.
"It's our good luck, baby, that nobody ever goes to the back door." With an abruptness
that startled her, he shoved her into the doorway of a deserted office building. His
hands were all over, working their way up under her short skirt, fumbling with her
panties.
"What-what-" Surprise quickly gave way to raging excitement. She knew now what
Jerry was after - a furtive fuck in an alley - another fantasy. Her body took fire as he
pulled her blouse open, clutched rudely at her tits. His hands deserted her tits for her
panties. He took firm hold of the skimpy material and tugged. Her panties ripped. He
threw them carelessly at her feet.
"Goddamn, Fay, you had me so fucking excited in that bar! I can't wait another minute.
I've got to I have you now!" His heart was pounding like a sledgehammer as he
fumblingly pulled his cock from his fly. His cock was hard-swollen, engorged with
blood. It lurched at the imminent promise of a hot wet hole.
His excitement fed hers. She ground her naked twat salaciously upward, relishing the
cool contact of the night air. With every ounce of her being, she craved the filling
impalement that he had planned for her. She felt the bulbous tip of his cock graze her
thigh as he guided it into her furry thatch. That contact alone made her feel faint with
desire. "Oh, Christ, yes! Stick your prick in me! I'm dying for it!"
Clutching her by her ass-cheeks, he raised her up onto the little step in front of the
door. He forced his cock rudely into her wet slit, found the greedy little hole already
dilated from her earlier orgasm. He shoved. His cock drove deep into her warm, moist,

clasping pussy.
"Uuuuuhhhh! God-d-d! That's good!" Her voice was hoarse. Her entire being melted
into the incredible titillation of that hard filling presence. He was so big in her. He
filled her to completion, the way she liked it best. She grabbed hold of his shoulders to
support herself as she tilted her pussy upward, to make it easier for him to impale her.
As he started to pull out of her, she ground her cunt encouragingly upward, inviting
him back in. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" She did her best to keep her voice down. She
didn't want any well-meaning rescuers to butt in and spoil their fun. It was hard not to
shout her pleasure to the roof tops.
Jerry's fingers gripped her firm round ass-cheeks in a fierce clench as he worked his
cock in and out of her heated twat. He established a lusty, hard-driving rhythm that
forced her pussy-walls wide open each time he shoved it up into her. "Goddamn, you've
got a sweet cunt, Fay! Shit, it's trying to eat me alive!"
Their second daring adventure of the evening was pushing Fay to the outer limits of
depraved arousal. It was so perversely satisfying, to be screwing in the open air like this,
in a dark alley.
He lost no time in obeying her summons. The urgency of their primitive mating made
heady gusts of excitement blaze through every inch of her body. Her tits were naked,
exposed by his initial heedless advances. The brisk air made her nipples swell hard.
They tingled with a titillating urgency that added an extra dose of ecstasy to her wanton
enjoyment.
"Uuuhhh! Uh, yeah! Do it, Jerry! Christ, your cock's so big and hard in me!"
So intense was Jerry's passion that he picked the redhead right up off the ground and

lifted her up and down over his cock as though she were no more than a doll. Incensed
by his feverish abandon, Fay wrapped her legs around his back and let herself be
shoved back against the door. She was so aroused, she scarcely knew where she was.
She only knew that thick, turgid prick that soared rhythmically in and out of her
receptive pussy. Her cunt rippled pleasurably as his weighty intrusion split her wide.
Low lusty groans escaped from between her clenched teeth.
The big accountant was driven to steadily higher planes of excitement by the petite
redhead's churning responses. His balls throbbed as he felt her little feet beat against his
back, egging him on. He did his best to respond to her goading. His cock seemed to
grow even harder as he rammed it deep up into her again and again.
"Jee-zuz, this is too much! You're good, baby! Good!" He closed his eyes and
concentrated all his energies on filling that hot clinging hole that nibbled his prick to
stirring peaks of desire. He could feel her hungry flesh clutching at him, trying to hold
him deep inside. It gave him a sadistic lurch of pleasure to pull out of her, only to
shove it to her even harder and deeper the next time around. Though the erotic
pleasure had become a world unto itself, Jerry could sense the end in sight. He could
not maintain a pace like this much longer. A tumultuous explosion was lurking just
over the horizon.
Fay beat his back with her fists and her heels, urging herself on as much as him, driving
herself over that last high hurdle. It was going to be good, so good! "Oooooohhh!
Yesss! I'm commm-ing-g-g!" she blurted at last. When it finally struck, the force and
suddenness of her release surprised even Fay.
Jerry felt he had done his best with the woman. She had had two orgasms this evening.
His prick was aching for one of its own. He let go his defenses and rammed her pussy
with long even solid strokes. The orgasm flowed out of him as spontaneously as oil

from a geyser. "Ooooo-eee! Shit!"
It took them a few moments to recover their senses enough to adjust their clothes and
return the way they had come. They left Fay's torn panties where they had fallen, mute
testimony to a night's wild fling. Fay felt a little guilty taking Jerry's money at her door.
The big man had already given her an evening she would never forget. How especially
nice that she would be able to buy herself a new dress as a tangible reminder of Jerry
and his unbounded imagination.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!