View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:14 AM
Administrator

Default trembling with wild excitement. Jay was very attached to the big animal. When they

trembling with wild excitement. Jay was very attached to the big animal. When they
had left for their three years in Europe, she had not for one moment even considered
the possibility of leaving Friar behind. It surprised even Chad that he could not be
jealous of her ardor for the big animal. Knowing that there was as much passion and
more in store for him kept him more than happy to share his woman with his pet.
"Move that hot little ass, baby!" With a brisk slap on the buttocks, he encouraged her
eager squirmings in front of the big beast.
"Oh God-d-d! I want that cock in meeee!" Jay's tongue dangled from her mouth as she
humped her ass furiously back against the dog's loins. The weighty heft of his cock
slapping against her thighs only intensified her desire, made her hips move more
wantonly in search of his stiff impalement. His hard lunges against her as she banged
against him made her shudder with an excitement that almost equaled the reality of
screwing. "Jee-zuz, I want it so bad!"
Chad watched dumbstruck - the woman so hot, the dog so intent on his elusive goal.
At last, the man could not resist the urge to help both woman and beast achieve the
union so urgently sought for. He took hold of the dog's ramrod penis and led the
tapered tip to the wet yielding hole of his wife's twat.
Sensing that help was on the way, Jay slowed her undulations for a moment. Her eyes
closed, her mouth went completely limp as she felt the dog's cock-tip soar deep up into
her craving cunt. "Yyyyyhhh, yessssss... oh yesssss... that's what I want! Mmmm!" Once
the dog's penis was safely buried deep up inside her clutching cunt, both Jay and the
animal began to rut furiously. He rammed his long dog-cock deep into her pussy in
rhythmic, powerful strokes. He had to keep dancing nimbly on his hind legs to keep up
with the woman as she ground her buttocks back to meet his hard-driving loins. While
she groaned almost nonstop, the dog panted and labored over her shapely flanks. Jay's