View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Default Chapter

Chapter

May couldn't help smiling at the embarrassed look on her young boarder's face. Lacey
looked so innocent and helpless, sitting on the rug, naked, legs splayed awkwardly.
As she surveyed the full out-thrusting tits, the smooth belly, and tight little blonde
pussy vee, May grew more and more intensely aware of the tingling up inside her own
cunt. She fell to her knees between Lacey's legs and stroked the girl's face and shoulders
tenderly.
"Don't be embarrassed, Lacey. After all, what I found you doing is no more than you
saw me doing last night... right?"
Lacey's blue eyes swelled wide with wonder. "You knew? You knew I was watching you
all the time?" She wasn't sure how to react to that knowledge. She felt somehow
betrayed. Why hadn't May told her last night that she knew? Why hadn't she called out
to her?
"Not all the time. But I saw some movement in the doorway... then I heard some heavy
breathing. I knew you were out there making yourself feel good. It turned me on. It
made Pogo's cock feel all the better to know you were watching me and enjoying it."
May could feel the moisture soaking through the crotch of her slacks. She couldn't stop
staring at Lacey's round ripe tits, her pretty little pussy that sparkled with stray drops of
Pogo's cum.
The blonde's eyes flashed. "Why didn't you tell me you knew?"
May's calm smile washed away Lacey's anger. The teenager could feel goose bumps
standing out on her flesh as May's fingers ran lightly up over her legs, her hips, up to
her sensitized tits. "Why didn't you tell me you were there?" May asked. "I was afraid,