View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 06:34 PM
Administrator

Default before the blonde even noticed them. Her jaw hung open with each jarring inthrust of

before the blonde even noticed them. Her jaw hung open with each jarring inthrust of
Friar's reaming cock. Her eyes wore a veil of lust.
"It feels so good!" Her voice was hoarse from all her moaning. She didn't even slow her
screwing rhythm. It didn't seem to matter to her that she was being watched.
Chad reflected that Su-Ann seemed to be growing up. She was turning into a full-
grown woman who knew what she wanted out of her pleasure - and the rest of the
world be damned if they didn't like it. Chad liked it. In fact, his cock was already rock-
hard with admiration.
The only thing on the minds of the older couple was how to find their own place in Su-
Ann's private orgy. They crawled onto the bed and stroked the girl's smooth flanks as
she squirmed back against her dog-lover. "Can anyone join this party?" Jay's words
were suggestive in themselves. Chad could see she was trembling with excitement.
Su-Ann was surprised to discover she no longer bore the slightest hostility toward her
relatives. She was feeling far too good to be anything less than generous with her
feelings.
"I love you both," she moaned. "I love everybody. Ooooohh, I feel so good!"

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!