View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Default "What do you think, Pogo? Do you think maybe it's time I went back-east, just to see

"What do you think, Pogo? Do you think maybe it's time I went back-east, just to see
how I handle it all after everything that's happened here?" Lacey couldn't understand
why, but for the first time since her flight from Dave, she was feeling homesick. Not
that she didn't love the folks here, but she had always intended to go back, once she
had her feet on the ground. Close as she had felt last night to May and Spike, she knew
they had their own lives to lead. What the three of them had together could never be
anything more than a passing affair. That was just the kind of people they were - all of
them, including her.
Deep down, Lacey was a family person. And though she knew her life with Dave was
over, she knew just as surely that she wanted something to replace it. She wanted
someone special, someone just for her. She felt ready now to give a man everything he
might need to keep him close to home - well, almost everything. There was still the
little matter of sucking a cock. She had left that part of the orgy last night to May.
There was still something in her that rebelled against doing the very act that had in
effect broken up her marriage.
When Pogo came over to sit beside her and lick her hand, Lacey abandoned her morbid
thoughts of partings and new beginnings. She concentrated all her attention on the dog,
stroking his head and talking to him. As she bent over to him, his tongue swiped
upward and licked her face. "Ooooohhh, Pogo! You're such a lover!"
The dog's sudden tongue assault provoked a new chord of arousal deep in the blonde's
belly. She began to realize that going away would mean leaving Pogo too. She was
going to miss his particular kind of loving. Maybe never again would she find an
animal like him It began to seem very important that she take full advantage of Pogo
now, while she could.
Not daring to admit to herself what she intended to do, Lacey led the big dog into the