View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Default their excitement to her clitoris. Screwing a dog! How obscene it was! How terrible!

their excitement to her clitoris. Screwing a dog! How obscene it was! How terrible!
How exciting!
As Nora watched, the dog's screwing rhythm grew more intense. Jay's entire body
shuddered each time it was slammed forward by Friar's energetic thrusts. Several times,
she was almost knocked right off balance. But she recovered long enough to start her
momentum backward, when her buttocks reached back to coax the animal's cock back
up into her eager twat.
"Oh God, Friar! Screw me! Screw me, baby! I feel so good!"
As long as she had worked for her employers, Nora had never once considered trying
the dog herself, while the masters were away. But she loved to watch the beautiful
redhead's tits bobble and shake as she rutted in heat with the big animal. She loved the
lusty look that shone in Jay's eyes. Most of all, she loved to watch the younger woman's
shapely ass-cheeks sway and careen, meeting blow for blow the force and passion of the
dog's strokes.
"Do it to her, Friar! Screw her!" she whispered as her hand continued to graze over her
pussy-mound. The idea of her beautiful mistress taking oozing globs of the dog's cum
up into her hot twat made her feel faint with excitement.
"A little harder! A little harder! Oh yeah... like that!" Jay's cries became chants that
indicated that the woman was beside herself with pleasure - just a short step away from
the ultimate goal. Jay could feel the dog's cock-head seeming to stab deeper, to swell
larger. She was so intensely aware of his penis's filling presence, it was as if her whole
belly was stuffed with dog-cock. The lewd intrusion was forcing the passion from her
cunt... driving her over the brink into heady orgasm. Suddenly, it was as if there were
sparklers going off before the redhead's eyes. Her body trembled and quaked. Her mind