View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 10:46 PM
Administrator

Default tits into a state of throbbing arousal. Her nipples grew long and hard as little pencils.

tits into a state of throbbing arousal. Her nipples grew long and hard as little pencils.
They shone red and I inflamed with the obscene coating of the animal's saliva.
"Ooooohh, Friar... lick my titties, baby! You make me feel so good!" Her hands cupped
her heavy breasts from underneath and held them up for more of the dog's taunting
attentions. Scarcely realizing she was doing it, Jay began to make little circling motions
with her red-thatched pussy. She rocked her cunt insistently upward, looking for the
tongue that still hovered up over her breasts.
As she squirmed in abandoned surrender beneath the dog's tongue, Jay was visited by a
sudden vivid image of her handsome young brother. Kenny had always been a bit of a
prude. He had acted superior and a little disgusted when she made jokes about jacking
off. Several times, he had tried to lecture her about her wanton ways, though she was
half a dozen years older than he. Jay had laughed off his prudery, sure that sooner or
later her baby brother would grow up.
She wondered now if Kenny had grown up-grown up enough to understand that his
big sister liked to screw her pet German shepherd! The thought of Kenny walking in on
her while she was making love to Friar made her pussy flare wet and hungry. The
perversity of what she was doing, the fantasy of her exhibitionism before her own
brother, made her desperate to feel the dog's big cock up in her cunt. There was no
doubt in her mind now. She and Friar would have to go through with what they had
started.
Reckless with desire, the beautiful redhead squirmed up on the bed until her cunt was
poised right beneath the dog's tongue. Friar nosed her moist dewy slit for a moment.
He circled round and positioned himself between Jay's thighs as she opened them wide
for him. His tongue reached for her hairy crack and licked all the way up from her
hidden asshole to her sensitive clitoris.