View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Default It was his wife.

It was his wife.
As the two stared at one another, Helen quickly dropped down on her haunches next to
John. "I set this up," she said quickly. "It was about time you two learned to know one
another a little better. You've had some pretty funny ideas about each other. Just half
the picture. You've had some funny ideas about yourselves too."
John ignored Helen. "You... fuck dogs?" he blurted to his wife.
"I've got to fuck something," she said in a low voice. "Would you rather I fuck other
men?"
"No. No, I'm not condemning you," John said slowly. "I think maybe I understand.
After all, nobody dragged me to this orgy."
Suddenly the dog began to whine and howl. Sally's eyes shot open. "Oh!" she blurted.
"He's cumming! I've missed it and now I won't have a chance to cum!"
John stared in awe at the animal as it humped frantically into his wife's snatch, his
canine balls pumping her full of hot sperm. She was right. She was too late to cum
again. A sense of shame filled John as he remembered the countless times he had left
her hanging while he came and she didn't.
The dog had finished now and was hopping down from Sally's quivering buttocks. John
looked down at his own rigid, bone-hard cock, shiny with Sally's saliva. "You really
want to cum?" he asked her gently.
"I always want to cum," she replied passionately.
"Then lie on your back," he said. "I'll make you cum... with my cock!" And he squeezed