View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Administrator

Default from that shapely writhing body on the rug.

from that shapely writhing body on the rug.
"Ooooohhh, God-d-d! Get that tongue in there deeper, Friar! Lick my cunt! Make me
cum, doggie lover!" Jay had been already a little tipsy when she and Chad alighted from
the Pan Am flight from Paris. The airport limousine had driven them directly to their
new apartment in Hollywood, where they had immediately attacked the well-stocked
bar. The redhead knew she was pretty drunk, but the effects of the alcohol seemed
nothing compared to the ricocheting fires of lust bursting from her belly - attacking
every swell and curve of her trembling being. She felt wide open, completely free. She
wanted to chase that sweet promise of ecstasy that lurked somewhere deep inside...
force it into the open. She wanted to be wild and crude and sexy. Jet lag, booze and lust
combined to make beautiful Jay a redheaded amazon of desire.
"Ooooohhh, Chad, his tongue's fucking mee! My beautiful doggie's screwing me with
his tongue!"
Unable to remain detached any longer from the depraved goings-on, Chad knelt on the
rug and watched the dog's taste-testing from closer quarters. His hand squeezed his
naked cock as the animal's long pink tongue slid between her moist, red cunt-lips. He
could see the animal's tongue-tip catch for just a moment at the entrance to Jay's pussy.
Then he watched the supple instrument slip down and tease at her brown puckered
asshole. The woman squirmed and moaned with urgent intensity. At this point, it
seemed there was nothing Friar could do to her that would fail to turn her on.
"Jee-zuz, you're a hot bitch, aren't you, Jay baby? You should see that dog-tongue
licking your pussy and your sweet little asshole! It must taste good! I've never seen Friar
this hungry before!" His lewd words made his penis throb in his grasp. His whole body
was alive with intense lust. He wanted to see it all happen! He wanted to watch her get
screwed by that long dog-cock!