View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Administrator

Default just like you, Lacey. I was afraid of what I felt was happening between us. I was afraid

just like you, Lacey. I was afraid of what I felt was happening between us. I was afraid
of frightening you away."
"You shouldn't have been afraid..." Lacey's murmur died into a groan of contentment as
May closed her lips over her nipple and began to suck greedily. The girl recalled the
unnatural feelings she had felt for May last night, and realized how right the older
woman was. They had been feeling something very special for each other. Last night
had helped to mold. the feelings into a form that was very real, very urgent to both of
them. With May's tongue and lips on her tit, the feelings no longer seemed unnatural.
They seemed like exactly what the girl had been craving since the night she spied her
husband with another woman.
The runaway girl needed to be soothed, to be loved. Screwing was great, and Pogo had
done his job well. But there was something else. She smiled at the big dog sitting a few
feet away, watching them. She thought he looked like he was smiling back at her. Did
Pogo know he had in a strange way been the matchmaker that brought her and May
together?
"Oh yes! Suck my tittie, May! It feels so good!" She wrapped her arms around the older
woman and held her face close to her naked tit. She was shaking all over from the sheer
wanton energy that May's mouth was transmitting through her rubbery nipple... It
didn't even occur to her to recoil from the lesbian passion rising inside her. The lusty
session she had just enjoyed with Pogo had opened her up to receiving pleasure. She
knew she wanted. what May could give her. She knew that made it right.
"Oh, Lacey! Your tittie tastes so good, darling!" May pushed Lacey gently onto her back
and crouched over her, taking one nipple after the other into her mouth. She kneaded
the firm resilient flesh of Lacey's tits while her tongue stabbed their rigid peaks, coaxing
them to blood-swollen erection. The blonde's rising cries of passion made May's hands