View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Default of pleasure out of the swollen, trembling little sex button. "Ooohhhhh... Oh, yes... That

of pleasure out of the swollen, trembling little sex button. "Ooohhhhh... Oh, yes... That
feels so good, Helen," Sally whimpered, not trying to hide her passion any longer.
"Ooohhhhh... I'd forgotten anything could feel so good!"
Helen's finger popped up into her pussy hole. Sally's hips jerked upward, her pussy
mound meeting the other woman's hand. She kept her hips moving in a slow fucking
motion as Helen's finger slid smoothly in and out of her cunt.
Helen slipped in another finger, and a third. Sally felt her cunt stretching and
stretching. Her breath was coming in short labored gasps now. She hoped, if Helen
kept up what she was doing, she would cum.
But Helen moved her head away from her tits, and at the same time let her fingers slip
from Sally's twitching cunt. "Oh!" Sally blurted. "You're not going to stop, are you?"
Helen laughed. "And leave you hanging? Not a chance. But so far we've only been
going through the preliminaries. It's time for the main act."
"The main act? But what...?"
"What do you think, silly? I'm going to eat you, that's what. I'm going to stick my
tongue in your box."
Sally was stunned. She wondered why she hadn't thought of that. So far, of course,
what Helen had been doing to her had been enough in itself. But now, when she
thought of her friend sticking her tongue up her twat, the same tongue that had been
doing such a good job on her tingling tits, a huge wave of excitement passed through
Sally. "Eat me?" she murmured blankly.
"Uhhuh. Now... let me get in between your legs. Come on... open up."