View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Their first client was a man called Bill, a dentist from out of town. Bill had been to
school with Hank. When he told his old buddy that he was hungry for a good time,
free from his old lady, Hank at once thought of Fay.
Fay told Hank she had a young cousin living with her now. Would the man like to try
their double deluxe specialty? Hank made the decision for his friend. Bill was never
sorry.
When Bill arrived at the posh apartment, the women greeted him in bottomless
babydolls. Donna wore pink and Fay wore green. But Bill would always remember
them by Donna's blonde pussy and Fay's red thatch.
Once she had made the decision to go ahead and work with Fay, Donna never looked
back. Far from being frightened when their first customer arrived, Donna was excited
and eager for a good time. She felt a tingle in her pussy as the dentist surveyed her lush
form clad in its skimpy covering. Bill was in his late thirties, but he had a boyish charm
that appealed to the teenager. She thought he was cute. And she liked the way he sized
her up and gave her his look of approval.
"Hi, Bill!" Donna walked seductively up to him and helped him out of his suit jacket
and tie. "We want you to relax while you're here. You can't relax with a nasty old tie
on!" The girl was playing a role and loving every minute of it. She felt like a Playboy
bunny making a house call. A surge of lust seized her cunt as Bill reached for her firm
resilient tits and squeezed them hard.
"You're beautiful, baby!" he told her breathlessly. "Your tits are fantastic! I thought you
must have something holding them up, but it's all natural!"

Donna thrust her tits sensuously outward, letting him fill his palms with them, letting
him inspect and fondle them at his leisure. "Mmmmm, feels good!" She felt comfortable
with the man. She thought she knew exactly how to handle him.
Fay was not sure she liked the immediate rapport their client had established with
Donna. She felt left out, ignored, but Fay was not one to shrink into the wallpaper. She
stepped boldly forward and put her arms around the man from behind. To her
satisfaction, he leaned his head back into her caresses. "How would you like a drink,
darling?" she asked in her most seductive voice.
"Love one. Whatever you want to make is all right with me, beautiful!"
The redhead felt better. She was acknowledged. He had given her the stroke she
needed. The three of them sipped Manhattans on the couch. With a woman on either
side of him, Bill felt on top of the world. He ran his hands along their thighs, tickled
their clits simultaneously. His prick swelled inside his pants as he felt them rotate their
pussy-mounds up against his hands, as he heard their low groans of pleasure. "Jee-zuz,
what a couple of sweet pussies!"
Donna leaned against his shoulder and tantalized his earlobe with her tongue. She
reached for the growing bulge in his trousers and found Fay's hand already there before
her. They joined forces in gently rubbing the impressive swelling. Soon their efforts
bore fruit. Bill groaned lustily and humped his groin upward. "Christ almighty, you
women are driving me crazy! I don't think I can sit still any longer!"
Fay slipped down onto her knees on the rug and began to tug at his fly. "I think you'd
be much more comfortable without these clothes. I'm dying to see this big hard cock of
yours out in the open!"

Donna started to unbutton his shirt. The two women planted inciting kisses over his
body as they unveiled it. Soon Bill sat naked, his long aroused cock shooting spear-like
up from his loins. It pleased him to see the shining interest in the eyes of the two
watching women.
Bill's self-assurance increased as he became confident of the admiration of the beautiful
females who attended him. As his cock throbbed lustily, he felt a transformation taking
place deep inside. The women's adoration was turning him into a giant among men. He
was no longer content to sit back and enjoy. He wanted to command!
"Donna! I want you to suck my prick!" He held his hard cock in his hand and offered it
to the excited teenager. Her response to his order was instantaneous. She fell to her
knees and took hold of his cock-shaft.
"Oooohh! It's so hard and smooth! I love the feel of your cock, Bill!" She extended her
tongue and stabbed the little slit in his glans. A hot rush of juices gushed from her
pussy.
The older woman stroked the man's flanks, reminding him of her presence, silently
asking for his instructions. "Where's your dog, Fay? Hank told me you like to fuck
dogs! I want to see you do it, while Donna sucks me!"
The quiet dentist had turned into a lascivious old man. He gritted his teeth and relished
the titillating licks and stabs of the young girl's tongue. Then, without warning, he
grabbed her on both sides of the head and forced her mouth down onto his cock-shaft,
all the way. He released his grip just enough to let her bob her head up and down over
his penis, without deserting his pulsing hardness entirely.
Through lust-glazed eyes he watched Fay prance back into the living room with the dog

at her heels. He had been intrigued when Hank told him about the redhead's
perversion. Now his balls swelled at the thought of watching her surrender her red-
fringed twat to an animal's crude-advances. She knelt down on the rug and pulled her
flimsy top up over her hips. Her smooth ass-cheeks swayed enticingly in the air, baiting
the big dog. The German shepherd sniffed her ass-crevice, then stabbed his tongue into
the savory slit.
"Jee-zuz, will you look at that! That dog sure does like the taste of you, baby!"
The redhead groaned abandonedly and swayed her ass-cheeks in the dog's face. Her
exhibitionist instincts were once again coming to the fore. It aroused her to think this
man had probably never seen a woman getting it on with a dog before. She would give
him something to remember! "Oooohh! Rudy's such a good lover! He always knows
how to make me feel good!"
"Holy Christ! Will you look at that! That dog's got an erection half as long as my arm!"
He gripped Donna's face harshly and guided her mouth roughly up and down along his
teeming cock-shaft. The tantalizing manipulations of her tongue and lips were making
his prick swell to ever greater proportions, but for the moment, Bill's mind had thought
only for Fay and her salacious undertaking. Though his, hands automatically kept the
blonde busy at her task.
The blood was pounding through the teenager's veins as she realized the wanton
depravity of the orgy she was participating in. She knew the dentist was preoccupied
with Fay's self-abasement, but she didn't mind. She enjoyed the thrill of tending to the
throbbing thick cock in her mouth. Whatever was going on in Bill's head, she was
getting her own jollies. His fleshy organ filled her mouth to satisfying fullness. She
loved the taste of the juices that escaped from time to time from the little slit in the
head. Donna couldn't remember ever having sucked anything so big or so masterful. Its

demanding tempo forced her to keep sucking for all she was worth!
The kneeling blonde thought of the redhead positioned only a couple of feet away,
preparing to take the dog's cock deep into her cunt. A surge of lust soared through her.
For years, the blonde had dreamed of sharing grown-up adventures with her beautiful
cousin. And now it was happening. Overcome with arousal, Donna felt the juices spurt
from her pussy-hole as she bent all efforts over the throbbing cock in her mouth.
Rudy's tongue licked again and again up along the hidden slit between Fay's ass-cheeks.
The woman moaned like a banshee in front of him. Her pussy was wide open. She was
ready to fuck. But, she was waiting for the man to give her orders.
Bill watched open-mouthed as the dog stabbed his tongue in against the redhead's
asshole, then down along her whole cunt-slit. As though they had a life of their own,
his hands continued to work the blonde's head over his cock. Somewhere inside, he
knew he did not have to force the teenager to suck his cock. But his hands maintained
their rhythm, if only because the dentist's lust-possessed brain was powerless to change
their orders. There was something comforting, too, about this regulated activity in the
face of all the stimulus he was being subjected to. After humdrum sex with his wife, this
bizarre orgy was more than a dream come true. It was heaven on earth.
"Jee-zuz! Old Rudy sure must like the taste of your pussy, baby! I've never seen any dog
enjoy meat that much!" The man's eyes flew from the tongue on her ass to the heavy
red dog-cock and back. He couldn't fight his impatience any longer. "Shit, I wanna see
you screw that dog! Do it, cunt! Fuck your dog for me!"
The mild-mannered dentist didn't normally use such raunchy language. But neither had
he ever envisioned a situation anything like this one. He did what he figured any red-
blooded man would do under the circumstances. He ran a guts-hard operation.

It gave Bill a weird sense of satisfaction to watch the redhead thrust her ass even higher
in the air as she gave her dog his command. Rudy was well-trained. He mounted Fay's
squirming buttocks on cue and began to thrust his bright-red cock-shaft furiously
forward. He was looking for that hot wet hole that his animal instincts told him was
waiting for his aching hardness.
Fay moaned like a creature in the wild. Her ass-cheeks strained obscenely, squirming to
left and right, trying to capture what the dog was trying so hard to give her. Her mews
grew more and more frantic as her efforts remained unsuccessful. At last, Bill saw her
reach under her scantily covered torso and grab the dog's prick. With unerring instinct,
she guided Rudy's cock-tip to her craving hole. Right away, the dog shoved his cock
deep into her cunt. The redhead wailed with depraved satisfaction. Her body trembled
like the last leaf on a naked branch, attacked by a wayward breeze.
"Aaaaiiiieeeee! God! Oh, God!" With brutal force, Fay began to ram her ass-cheeks
back to meet the dog's every lusty forward stroke. They were soon deeply engrossed in
a rutting primitive mating. Both seemed oblivious to the others as they struggled for
their own base pleasures.
Donna knew from the other woman's shrieks exactly what had happened. She tried to
raise her head for a glimpse of Fay fucking the dog, but the man's hands held her
securely. She had to settle for a mental image of her uninhibited cousin, kneeling in her
green babydoll top, waving her ass back to welcome each new assault of the dog's
filling, tapered cock.
Even her mental picture of the lewd coupling was enough to make a new surge of
wetness gush from her twat. She reveled in the thought of the depravity that was taking
place all around her. She loved the idea of her own part in the obscene scenario and the
throbbing reality of the hard cock between her lips. Even with the restricted movement

that Bill had imposed on the kneeling blonde, she managed to find new waves to stab
and suck and prod his grateful prick.
"Uuuuuhh! Jeez! Sweet mouth, baby!" The dentist didn't know which was giving him
the most stimulus - the sight of the woman wantonly screwing the dog or the touch of
the greedy teenager licking his cock with feverish gusto.
Forgetting to maintain his hold on the blonde's head, Bill leaned back against the couch
and braced himself against the cushions. Incredible darts of pleasure were charging
throughout his body. He felt like pure sensation, as his mind struggled to put heads
and tails on the remarkable proceedings in the women's living room. Finally he gave up
trying. He just let it all happen. A crazy smile played over his features.
"Shit! Look at her go! Look at that red prick shove into her! Uh, Christ, my cock feels
good!"
Fay looked over at the lewdly coupled pair a short distance away. It pleased her to
watch Donna's blonde head bounce up and down over the man's cock. She had never
seen her cousin suck cock before, and the sight was a stimulating one. Obviously the
girl had a real talent for her task. From the way the dentist was gritting his teeth and
grabbing at the cushions, Fay could see Donna was giving him one hell of a blow-job
for his money.
She was proud of the teenager. Donna had taken to this new situation as naturally as a
bird takes to the air. At first Fay had experienced some jealousy, at the admiration in
the eyes of their client when he drank in Donna's youthful beauty. But now she was
satisfied that she was getting her fair share of attention. The glazed lust in his eyes
hadn't all been Donna's doing. He was intensely aroused by her own wanton
performance. "Ah! Yeah! That's the baby, Rudy! Fuck me! Fuck me good, boy!"

Wriggling her buttocks, Fay worked to keep up the tempo of her forbidden mating. She
could feel familiar pangs in the pit of her belly. Like a rider at the gallop, she charged
toward her destination. Suddenly and unexpectedly, she was there! "Oh, God! God! I'm
commmm-ing-g-g!" Though her orgasm was intense, she kept on shoving her ass back
against the dog's loins. He hadn't come yet. Fay was more than ready to keep up her
gyrations to bring her pet the satisfaction he so richly deserved.
Both Donna and Bill had watched Fay's body-wrenching orgasm with unconcealed
admiration. Her enjoyment drove them to greater excitement. Once again, Bill wound
his fingers in Donna's hair and coaxed her head back and forth over his cock. She
seemed to enjoy his roughness. Her ass waggled luridly up behind her as she strove to
bring him to more abandoned heights of erotic stimulation. "Mmmmmmmph!
Uuuuuhhh!"
Fierce flashes of excitement radiated from the girl's tensed nerve endings. Her cunt was
on fire, aching for satisfaction, titillated almost beyond endurance by her participation
in this incredible orgy. Her mouth struggled feverishly over Bill's cock, drawing him
outward, ever outward.
"Shit! I'm coming, baby! You're doing it to me!" Bill's loins rammed furiously up
against Donna's face. His face grew lax, dazed with the unforeseen power of his release.
Almost at that same moment, the dog reached his summit. "Oh! Oh!" Fay wailed.
"Rudy's coming in me! He's making me commmmmme!"
While Fay wrestled with this second orgasm, more overwhelming than her first, Donna
greedily swallowed every last drop of the man's jetting cum. The two sated humans and
the dog relaxed in wanton splendor as their pleasure gently brought them back down to
earth.

It was Bill who first realized that Donna hadn't yet had her chance to explode. While he
recovered his drained energies, he instructed the women to make love together. That
was something else he had never seen, and the sight brought his prick back to
throbbing hardness. He was good for another round, and then another, fucking each of
the women in turn.
Donna's first experience as a professional was a resounding success.
Donna was having so much fun at her part-time job that she gave up looking for
regular employment. She decided instead to look for her own clients who could visit her
during the day when Fay was at work, or during her cousin's evenings out.
Fay was not entirely pleased with the younger woman's arrangements. For one thing,
she felt that Donna ought to get a straight job, for a cover if for nothing else. The
blonde seemed unmoved by Fay's arguments.
"Why sit in a stuffy office all day when I can be at home having fun?" Donna
countered.
Fay had to relent, but she wasn't always cooperative when Donna was trying to
determine which nights she could have the apartment to herself.
Though she didn't want to admit it, even to herself, Fay was growing increasingly
jealous of her beautiful young relative and the effect she had on their mutual clients.
More and more, in their joint sessions, Fay was being assigned the visual stimulus of
fucking the dog while the men fucked or sucked Donna. Fay did not enjoy being
relegated to the status of a peep-show, while Donna was getting the first hand attention.
It was hard on the twenty-five-year-old's ego.
"I think maybe we should split up our operation, Donna," she said one night, more to

test the girl's reaction than out of any serious intent.
Though the blonde said little that evening, she kept the matter in the back of her mind,
where it continued to worry her. She couldn't resist pouring out her woes to a wealthy,
middle-aged client she had found on her own in an expensive nearby restaurant. The
man had observed that Donna didn't seem her usual bouncy, fun-loving self.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!