View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5
It was four o'clock when Donna returned to the apartment. She was surprised to find
Rudy alone. There was no note from Fay, so the blonde could only wait and wonder
what had become of her cousin.
She found herself looking at the dog differently now. She stole several sideways glances
at his cock-sheath, trying to catch a glimpse of the tapered cudgel hidden inside. Several
times, she experienced strange little twinges in her belly, tremors of lust that recalled
the lurid scene she had witnessed only a short while ago. The longer she sat in the quiet
apartment, the more insist grew the tingles that darted through her vulnerable young
body.
When close to an hour had passed with no sign of Fay, Donna decided her cousin must
be intending to conceal the fact that she had had the afternoon off. Perhaps she didn't
want to invite any inquiries about what she had done with her free time.
If that was the case, then Fay would be returning home at her usual time. That meant
Donna had two more hours on her own, two more hours alone with Rudy.
Feeling a need to pretend a little, even to herself, Donna rose and stretched and
yawned. "Well, Rudy, there's nothing much else to do. Why don't you and me have a
little nap, huh?"
She led the big animal to her room, where she removed her clothes. When she was
naked, she knelt beside the German shepherd and hugged the friendly animal. The
sensual contact of his soft fur on her skin made her nipples grow long and hard. She
giggled when Rudy tried to lick her face, but the giggles were more a release of tension
than an. indication of amusement.

As she strained to lift her face out of the dog's reach his tongue settled for the round
outthrusting mounds of her tits, with their pert pink nipples.
"Uuuuuuhhh!" The contact of his tongue on her already aroused breasts made Donna
tremble all over. Far from discouraging Rudy, she lay back on the rug and let him
explore her firm tit-mounds. She even caressed their base while Rudy licked their
heaving peaks. The combination of self-stimulation and dog-tonguing let loose the
suppressed fires that had been raging earlier that afternoon. Once again, the blonde was
absorbed in a dream world of indulgent sensuality.
"God, Rudy, darling, your tongue feels so nice on my titties!" As the dog moved to one
side in his feverish attempts to coat her tits with dog saliva, Donna caught sight of
something red. It was his cock, long and hard, protruding from his sheath. Licking the
young woman's breasts was turning the dog on as much as it was her!
A lazy sensual smile crept over the teenager's features. Perversely, she was pleased by
the thought that the animal was getting as much enjoyment from their mutual
exploring as she herself was. He really was a lover. She had never thought that way
about the dogs who had licked her pussy to wanton climax. But after seeing Rudy
fucking Fay, she could no longer see a dog as purely an instrument for her own
satisfaction. The dog responded to her as much as she responded to him.
"Rudy, you're all excited, baby!" Trembling at her own boldness, she reached for the
alluring red cock-shaft and clasped it in her shaking fingers. Gently, she began to slide
her fingers up and down his rigid protrusion. To her delight, Rudy began to lick her all
the more passionately. His tongue worked down over her belly, down to the blonde
thatch from whence sprang the intoxicating aromas that were driving the animal to a
frenzy.

"Oh, Rudy! Rudy!" Set free from any remaining inhibitions by the earlier example of
her cousin's self-abasement, Donna thrust her pussy-mound brutally up against the
dog's muzzle. She could feel her cit growing hot and swollen from the animal's repeated
licks. Her cunt-hole flared open as Rudy's tongue snaked its way down between her
thighs, along the hairy flanges of her pussy. The stimulating pressure on her sensitive
hole made her grind her ass greedily upward.
Absorbed in his efforts over the girl's pussy, Rudy had moved too far away for her to
continue to stroke his cock-shaft. But she stared at it wonderingly, her mind aflame
with visions of her cousin, Fay, kneeling in front of the humping dog, taking all that
hard red cock deep into her cunt and moaning out a continuous stream of babbling
ecstasy. Donna was eager to have her cunt filled with that hard shaft. But still the girl
was afraid. She wanted to try - but it was like being a virgin all over again. She needed
moral support.
"Oh Rudy! Lick my pussy! It feels so good, baby!" She tossed her thick long hair from
side to side on the rug, letting her thoughts wander, letting the pleasure take hold of
her. She knew if she got herself totally in the mood, if she abandoned all her
inhibitions, then maybe. The dog's tongue prodded again and again against the searing
hole of her cunt. Each stab was like an electric shock that sent waves throughout her
naked quivering body. She spread her thighs wide, inviting more of the alluring
titillation. She wanted to go out of her head with excitement. She wanted to push
herself past the point of no return.
"Oh, Rudy! I want to feel your cock in me, baby! Get me ready, Rudy! Make it so I'm
not scared!"
As though he understood the blonde's words, as though he was driven by the promise
of sweet rewards, the dog buried his muzzle deeper in her damp slit. He explored his

way all the way down to her hidden asshole. The cold prod on her most vulnerable
opening made the girl shriek with glee. Her brain was still reverberating with her
exclamations of ecstasy when a second voice began to blend with her moans. Donna
paid no attention for a moment, then the sounds became clear. She was not alone!
Fay had waited a good long time before returning to her apartment, in the hopes that
Donna might have the nerve to start something with the dog. That was how she wanted
to find her - hot in the grips of mounting passion. She wanted to fall upon her and
help her realize her own dreams, and Donna's too. The lusty blonde had obligingly set
the stage for her cousin.
"Donna darling, does it feel good? Is Rudy's tongue doing good things to you? You
look so beautiful, darling!" As she spoke inciting encouragements, Fay quickly removed
her clothes. She realized the blonde was taking a while to recognize the new presence in
the room. At last their eyes met.
"Fay! I didn't think-I-" Though she knew she wasn't doing anything that the older
woman didn't do, still Donna felt embarrassed in the first flush of discovery. She had
been behaving so wanton, squirming on the rug beneath the dog's tongue, telling him
she wanted to fuck him! Though she had seen Fay acting just as shamelessly this very
afternoon, still she felt guilty and defenseless in front of her beautiful cousin.
Donna's eyes locked to Fay's as her naked cousin knelt down beside her. She realized
that, at last, her treasured dream had come true. Fay was here, to make love to her.
The dog had abandoned his labors over Donna's cunt to nuzzle the newcomer. Neither
woman paid much attention to him as Fay bent over Donna and kissed her long and
deep. Her tongue penetrated the teenager's lips and demanded an answering gesture.
Donna extended her tongue, entwined it lewdly with Fay's. She felt her pussy convulse

with eager excitement. Fay's lips were every bit as warm and hungry as she had
imagined them.
As she kissed her young cousin, Fay let her hands roam over the blonde's naked body.
She caressed the firm upthrusting mounds of her tits, her tiny waist, her flat belly. Her
fingers found the kinky patch of Donna's pussy-hair and delved inside, found a hard
fleshy nubbin that seemed to leap to attention under her touch. She could feel the
blonde squirming under her, humping her pussy upward. Fay's loins flared with
arousal. It was time to make her dream come true. It was time to begin to teach to
Donna the forbidden pleasures she had explored over the past seven years.
"Oh Donna, darling! You're so wet and excited! You want to fuck Rudy! I heard you
say so! Let me help you, darling! He'll make you feel so good! I promise you!"
The aroused teenager let herself be maneuvered over onto hands and knees. She was
confused at first by Fay's insistent commands. She was still reeling with the effects of
having caressed a woman for the first time. For the moment, she had almost forgotten
about the dog and his talented tongue. She looked up and saw Rudy standing a short
distance away. His cock still protruded long and red from his sheath. The sight
reminded her of the agonized desire she had been undergoing before Fay came in.
Yes! That was what she wanted! To feel that long hard cock in her pussy! Now that Fay
was here, it would be all right! Fay would help her! Mewling excitedly, she submitted to
Fay's hands roaming eagerly over her body, then finally slapping her upthrusting
buttocks.
"Come on, Rudy, baby! Make Donna feel good! Up, boy! Up, Rudy!"
Then it was the dog's hairy forepaws that were clasping her naked body. Donna was

intensely aware of the weight of his prick as it slapped against her thighs. The sensation
made her feel weak. She had to struggle to keep herself from turning to jelly and
collapsing onto the rug. "Ooooohh, Fay!" Rudy was rutting against her, trying to sink
his iron-stiff cock in her elusive cunt.
"Don't worry, darling! It will be all right! I'll take care of you! Just enjoy! Enjoy Rudy's
cock!" As she spoke, the redhead grabbed the dog's swollen cock and guided the
pointed tip toward the blonde-fringed opening of Donna's pussy. She bent down low to
see what she was doing. The older woman didn't want to miss a single detail of her
young cousin's virgin coupling with an animal!
Her whole body trembled in salacious anticipation as she prodded Rudy's cock-head
against Donna's vaginal opening. As she knew he would, the dog lunged brutally
forward. His red prick drove all the way up into the girl's vulnerable pussy. Almost as
quickly as it disappeared, it pulled out again, until only the tip was still buried. Then
again it lunged forward. He was fucking her, in that harsh staccato rhythm that Fay had
learned to know and love.
"Ooohh! Oh my God!" The dog's impalement of her soft young pussy was so sudden
that Donna scarcely knew at first what she was feeling. The shock of the entry of his
unyielding cudgel frightened her. She felt stretched beyond endurance. She began to
moan fearfully, to try to pull away from the dog's hard-driving rod. But it was no good.
Already he was fucking her, in and out, in and out. "It hurts! It hurts, Fay!" she wailed.
"Please make him stop!"
The kneeling redhead was overwhelmed with sensory stimulation. The sound of her
young cousin's voice coming in halting gasps as the dog rammed his cock into her, the
sight of Rudy's red dog-prick splitting the pink, blonde-fringed pussy-lips wide, the
panting fury of the animal, the halting struggles of the girl - all combined to put the

secretary into a heat of excitement.
"Don't worry, baby! You just think it hurts! Just wait a few moments! It'll feel
wonderful! Believe me!" Fay's assurances were uttered almost automatically. Fay was so
absorbed in her own pleasure, she really couldn't concentrate on Donna's distress. She
knew it would pass. That was all that mattered.
For an instant, Donna experienced blind panic. She realized her cousin was not going
to help her get away from the dog's rapid-fire skewering. She was on her own, helpless
victim to a rigid cock that plundered her with the vicious single-mindedness of a
predator attacking his prey. Her mind struggled frantically for a solution to her
dilemma.
Donna reminded herself that this was Fay kneeling wantonly next to her, reveling in
her perverted performance. Fay, whom she loved and admired more than anyone on
earth, even though she hardly knew her. She could trust Fay. She had to trust Fay.
What other hope was there? If Fay said to wait and see, that she would do.
Resigned to her depraved fate, the blonde let herself be buffeted forward by the dog's
ceaseless lunges. She was like a puppet, a helpless victim to a force bigger than she was.
For a while, she wouldn't let herself think about what she was feeling, the pain. Then
she began to examine the sensations that were soaring in rapid shock-waves throughout
her entrapped body. She looked around at Fay in amazement. The lust in her cousin's
eye put the last touch on her changing outlook.
It was happening, just like Fay had said! She was feeling wonderful! The non-stop
assaults of the dog's tireless cock were driving her pussy to new peaks of wild abandon.
The blonde had never felt like this in her life! Never so daring, so free, so depraved!
Never so alive! What made it best of all was that her cousin Fay was sharing it with her.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooohh! It feels good-d-d!"
Despite her own mounting excitement, Fay couldn't help smiling at the naive surprise
in the teenager's exclamation. Even if Donna had said nothing to indicate her change of
heart, Fay would have known she was responding to the dog's thrusts. Once again the
blonde's pussy was wet and open. It coated the dog's cock with a lewd sheen that
betrayed Donna's conversion better than any words.
Even though she had just fucked the dog herself a few hours ago, Fay was again hot
and hungry for stimulation. Watching with her head poised only a few inches from
Donna's violated pussy, Fay could almost feel the dog-cock pushing against the soft
supple pussy-flesh. She could almost clasp her cunt muscles around that fifing intrusion
buried to the hilt in welcoming wetness. Her fingers went to her pussy and began to
tease at her clitoris. But it wasn't what she wanted. There was something much better,
that would please her much more.
She crawled around in front of the kneeling girl and positioned herself so her pussy was
poised only a couple of inches from Donna's face. Her hands trembled as she reached
for her pussy-lips and lewdly parted the soft-moist flaps. "Eat my pussy, darling! Please!
You've got me so excited, I have to feel you! Do it for me, Donna!" She wasn't sure
what the blonde's response would be, but she was gambling that the teenager was
aroused enough that she would obey her summons without thinking.
That was exactly what Donna did. With a hot hungry pussy so close to her face, it
seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to try to pass on some of the
pleasure she was experiencing. She extended her tongue and tasted the hot flavor of
pussy for the first time. Fay's cunt was tangy, tempting. The blonde was hooked on her
savor. She delved deeper, hungry for more.

Wantonly exploring the moist slit of Fay's cunt, Donna reveled in the knowledge that at
last her dream had come true. She was making love to beautiful Fay, her wonderful
cousin. She could hear the redhead moaning above her, and she strove feverishly to
please the older woman. She 5tabbed her tongue against the opening to Fay's pussy, let
it slip a little way inside. Her reward was the lusty wail that escaped Fay's lips and filled
the room with the heady atmosphere of raw sex.
"Oh God, darling! You do it so beautifully! My cunt feels so wonderful!" The blonde
did in fact have a real talent for reaching just the right spots with her agile tongue. Fay
wondered if the girl had eaten pussy before. Somehow she doubted it. It was more
likely that the natural sensualist in Donna was making the most of a long denied
possibility for new forbidden delights.
Fay locked her fingers in Donna's kinky blonde hair and guided the girl's movements
over her pussy. She was so aroused by the sight of Donna's white ass wriggling in front
of the dog's loins, that she didn't let the girl's tongue get too far away. She needed it,
every bit of tongue-loving that Donna could give her! "Suck me, honey! Suck me!"
The uninhibited teenager relished her two-fold task of serving the needs of both the dog
and the woman. She slammed her ass rhythmically back against the dog while her
tongue and lips continued to work greedily along the lips of Fay's pussy. She even
enjoyed the harsh tug of the older woman's hands in her hair. At any other time it
would have been pain. But now it was another tantalizing dose of pleasure. Donna felt
like a slave to her two unnatural lovers. She immersed herself in a desire to serve - and
at the same time to receive - over whelming charges of pleasure.
The erotic input became too much for Fay. "God, darling, I'm commmming-g!" She
ground her cunt into Donna's face and let the fantastic rush of release shoot through
her. Even in the midst of her climax she continued to gyrate under Donna's tongue,

hungry for more.
Elated at having brought her beautiful lover to climax, Donna began to churn even
more feverishly between dog and woman. She was feeling the first tell-tale tingles of her
own approaching orgasm. The prospect of a climax experienced in the midst of this
incredible dual stimulation made her heart beat fast and her cunt flare with greedy
anticipation. Once again, the hard-driving l of the dog's unyielding cock became
uppermost in her mind. Her cunt-muscles clutched greedily at his filling hardness. She
thought she could feel him growing even harder and bigger inside her. She realized he
might be on the verge of coming, and she undulated her ass fitfully backward to
encourage him.
Despite her growing self-absorption, Donna did not neglect the red-thatched pussy in
front of her. Her tongue danced incitingly around Fay's rigid clitoris, licked the juices
from her cunt-lips, stabbed into her wet hole. Fay cooperated by wriggling her pussy
lewdly in front of Donna's mouth. She could feel another deluge on the way and she
rushed to meet it. "Aaaahh! Christ! I'm coming again, baby!"
Just at that moment, Donna felt the hard cock in her pussy expand and gush hot juices
into her dilated hole. The incredible stimulation of having a lover coming on either side
of her drove Donna over the top. She threw her head back and howled out her victory.
"Ooooohh, Fay! It's so good! It's never been so good!"
It was true. None of the boys back home had ever been as much fun as her cousin Fay.
The exhausted women lay on the rug for some time, caressing one another, recovering
spent energies. Rudy had deserted them.
"Probably looking for something to eat. Which reminds me, I'm starving. Come on,

Donna. Wait until you see the goodies I picked up at the market!"
They feasted on shrimp and avocados and French bread. For the first time in her life,
Donna let herself be persuaded to drink some wine.
Tonight was a special occasion. The lovers were celebrating. There had never been any
obstacles in the path of their lovemaking, but neither of them knew that. Each
congratulated herself on a well-run and successful campaign.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!