View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Default Trembling with excitement, Su-Ann removed her blouse and skirt. She stood naked

Trembling with excitement, Su-Ann removed her blouse and skirt. She stood naked
before her husband, relishing the way his green eyes were drinking in her shapely
contours.
"You little whore! No underwear, I see! What are you trying to do? Turn yourself on?"
They had never played this rough before, and Su-Ann was a little embarrassed. She
wanted to pursue the game, though. She could tell Kenny was in the mood, and she
would do anything to keep him there. Her pussy spasmed with arousal. Their obscene
conversation was getting to her, she knew, whether she wanted to admit it or not.
"I got dressed in a hurry this morning, to see Jay before she left. I just never got around
to digging any out." She watched him removing his own clothes, licking her lips
greedily as his half-erect cock sprang into view.
"Likely story, baby. Come here."
She walked over to him, stood there docilely as his fingers explored her pussy. "Just as I
suspected. Your cunt's sopping wet. What have you been doing? Not jacking off, I
hope."
He frowned, half seriously this time. He did not relish the thought that his wife had to
resort to that kind of juvenile release. Though, as often as he had been making love to
her, it was more than likely that she was jacking off behind his back. He could hardly
have blamed her, though his pride still resented the idea.
"Just thinking about you, baby." She squirmed her pussy lewdly down onto his fingers.
"As soon as you walked in the door, I was hot for you." Su-Ann had never acted so
much like a whore before. She found the role thrilled her more than she would ever
have suspected.