View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Default all right. You've picked yourself up a whole zooful of lovers and house pets."

all right. You've picked yourself up a whole zooful of lovers and house pets."
The girl felt a momentary surge of her new self-confidence. "It's none of your business,
Dave. You betrayed me! You betrayed our marriage! What I do now is none of your
fucking business!"
"Hhmmm, new vocabulary, too. You have changed, Lacey! You're quite a big girl now,
aren't you?"
"Yes... I am!" she spat out. "I'm free! I'm free from you! You hurt me, Dave! You're
never going to hurt me again!"
"Oh... you're wrong about that, Lacey... His voice was still calm and quiet, even as he
turned her over onto hands and knees and brought his belt down hard over her
buttocks.
"Owwww! Nooooo! Stopp-p!"
Suddenly the dam of his self-control snapped. "Stop, you bitch? You've got to be
kidding! I betrayed you, did I? Shit, all I was trying to do was get my cock sucked - my
pure little wife wouldn't do it!" He strapped her again. "And what the hell has Miss
Goody-Two-Shoes been doing here? Screwing dogs and women, for all I know! Don't
talk to me about how righteous your anger is, baby! I'm too fucking mad to listen, to
any of it!"
The tears flowed fast and heavy now. "Oooooohhh! Noooooo! Leave me alone! Stop it!"
The belt descended on her wriggling buttocks again and again. The harder she cried,
the more emotion flooded in on her. She began to see how everything she had been
doing here would look to Dave. She began to understand how far overboard she had
gone in getting her licks back at him. She had been hurt, to find him with another