View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Default from a lousy marriage. The last thing Lacey needs is a galoot like you on her tail."

from a lousy marriage. The last thing Lacey needs is a galoot like you on her tail."
"I don't know. It seems to make you feel better when I get on your tail!"
Despite herself, May felt a surge of lust deep in her belly. Only now did she realize she
hadn't been laid since the day Spike had come by for breakfast, the day Lacey had
arrived. That girl was really something. She had even made May stop thinking about
men! "Be smart if you want! Just stay away from her!" She could feel her mouth getting
dry as Spike ran his fingers gently over her face and neck.
"Sure, doll! I'm not a greedy man... one woman per household is enough for me. Only,
I'm gonna have to ask for a little consideration for this favor I'm doing you..." His eyes
searched hers as he pulled down his zipper and pulled his throbbing cock from his fly.
It never failed. Every time he got around May, he had a hard-on, just aching for
attention!
The raw lust in his gaze spoke directly to the brunette's hot hungry pussy. She could
feel the tendrils of desire building in her belly, threatening to take over from her
rational mind. Her crotchband was already damp from memories of a naked Lacey,
playing with herself. Now, the thought that Spike had pulled out his cock, that it was
hers for pleasure, made her twat flare with moist arousal. "What do you want, Spike?"
she asked meekly as his hands tangled passionately, painfully in her long thick hair.
"Suck my cock, baby!"
The brutal impact of his words made May moan with depraved excitement. She liked it
when men played a little rough with her. She liked to be told what to do. Most of all,
she liked doing it.
Groaning slavishly, she fell to her knees on the carpet and took his long swollen cock