View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Default Straining to look down beneath the dog's belly, he caught a glimpse of the long hard

Straining to look down beneath the dog's belly, he caught a glimpse of the long hard
shaft of Friar's cock as it protruded, pointed and ready, from his cock-sheath. Already
Chad could imagine the tapered cudgel driving deep up into his wife's greedy twat. The
way she was mewling and wailing out obscenities, she was more than ready for it! His
cock lurched in his hand at the prospect of giving her the bestial prize she was after!
Roughly, he grasped hold of Jay's hips and rolled her over onto her belly. While Friar
stood back, confused, the man forced the woman up into a kneeling position. Her
round smooth ass was waving in the dog's face now, begging him for attention.
"Come on, Friar! Get in there and do what you want with her, boy!"
Jay was beside herself with excitement. Her husband's rough handling, his obvious
arousal, made her feel weak-kneed with lusty anticipation. She looked back over her
shoulder at the sniffling animal and the bright-eyed man. "Oh Chad, baby! He's going
to screw me now, isn't he?! You're going to make him do it to me, aren't you, baby?!"
"It's up to Friar, you greedy little pussy you! You're just going to have to wait until
Friar figures it all out on his own!" He bent close to her wriggling ass and watched the
dog's tongue snake up along her enticing slit.
"Uuuuuunnnhhh!" Jay began to wriggle her buttocks with the obsessive energy of a
mad-woman. She swayed her ass wildly to left and right, up and down, trying to let the
dog know what she wanted. "Screw me, Friar darling! Get up there and screw meee!"
With excited amusement, Chad watched his wife trying to hump the dog's tongue. Friar
took the hint and mounted the woman. His forepaws clutched her hips fiercely and the
dog rutted forward, trying to sink his cock in that hot welcoming pussy.
Despite all the times he had witnessed this same scene, Chad still found himself