View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Default SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter

SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter
"Oh, my darling doggie! You're so glad to see me, aren't you? Chad, look how excited
Friar is! He missed us as much as we missed him!" The voluptuous redhead knelt naked
on the thick pile carpet, while a big German shepherd covered her body with wet
kisses. She held a half-empty highball glass over her head, trying to keep it away from
harm. From time to time, she raised her head to the glass and took a long sip.
The man she called Chad was sitting stoically on a barstool, watching the scene on the
rug with raised eyebrows. A flicker of amusement hovered at the corners of his mouth.
He served himself liberally from a bottle of expensive scotch. "Somehow, Jay my love, I
think old Friar missed you more than he missed me! He hasn't tried to lick my tits yet!"
The woman giggled and stroked the animal's head as he licked first one ripe swollen tit
and then the other. "That's because you haven't taken your shirt off yet, dummy! Poor
Friar! Imagine how it must have been for the poor baby, locked away in quarantine
with no one to love him and play with him!"
Despite his cool manner, Chad could not resist staring openly at the way her nipples
were standing up long and red, excited to full erection by the dog's attentions. Her
arousal, her heavy breathing, made her round globes rise and fall awesomely on her
chest. He was beginning to envy the dog his position on top of those soft resilient
mammaries. Chad took a long drink, refilled his glass and went to sit in a chair only a
few inches from the woman and dog.
"Well, you wanted to take him to Europe with us! You knew he'd have to go through
all that quarantine crap! I'd feel sorry for Friar myself if I didn't know how well you're
going to reward him for all his past miseries."