View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Default "Lacey Strombe," the blonde answered easily, then, as though realizing some awful

"Lacey Strombe," the blonde answered easily, then, as though realizing some awful
mistake she had made, she put her hand to her mouth in alarm. "Oh, I didn't mean
to..."
"Tell me your real name? That's okay. You can trust me. I won't tell a soul."
Relief flooded the younger woman's features. "Thank you very much. You don't have to
worry... I'm not a bank robber or anything. I just don't want my husband to find me. I
don't want to see him ever again."
May laughed and patted the girl's hand where it rested on her coffee cup. "You know, I
didn't for a minute imagine you were a bank robber!" She hadn't imagined she was a
wife either. She looked so soft and innocent, May found it hard to believe she had ever
been touched by a man's hands, let alone a cock!
She was dying to pump the girl for information, but she realized instinctively that she
should give Lacey some space. She had been through some hard times. It showed in her
eyes. They reminded May of those of a dog that wants to trust, but that expects to be
hurt.
"Why don't I take you upstairs and show you your room?"
"You mean I can stay?" The girl's hand automatically clutched May's. For a moment,
the older woman felt weak all over.
"Yeah, you can stay." Suddenly, May was reminded of her appearance. She knew she
didn't look her best, and she wanted to look her best... for this girl. "By the way, Lacey.
I don't always look like this. But I was out partying last night, and I decided to give