View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Administrator

Default "He's trained, aren't you, Duke, old boy," Helen said, kissing the dog affectionately on

"He's trained, aren't you, Duke, old boy," Helen said, kissing the dog affectionately on
the nose. "I bought him trained. In fact, he was trained to fuck just little old me and
nobody else."
She turned to Sally. "But I've wondered if he could be encouraged to fuck another
woman." Sally saw the way Helen was looking at her. "Hey, wait a minute! Not me!"
she blurted. Then she laughed. "I still think you're putting me on," she said. "Aren't
you? I mean... getting a dog to fuck you! Come on, Helen!"
Helen smiled at her archly. "Want to see something interesting?" she asked. Then she
turned to the dog. "Come over here a little closer, Duke, old buddy," she said. She
positioned the dog so that his flank was to the both of them.
Then she reached underneath his body and began to rub his cock. Or at least, the hairy
protuberance that housed his cock.
Sally gasped. "Hey! You'll make him mad!" she warned.
"Does he look mad?" Helen said. "Just watch."
Sally watched the dog closely. No he definitely didn't look angry. But the harder Helen
rubbed his cock, the more animated he became. His tongue lolled from his mouth and
he began to breathe more and more quickly. He kept jerking his big head around,
looking back at Helen. She started to kiss his nose again, but he beat her to it, suddenly
licking her face. Helen laughed delightedly.
"See? He loves me," she said to Sally. All through this the blonde sat staring
disbelievingly. Was Helen nuts? "Look!" Helen suddenly cried. "It's getting hard!"
Sally's eyes darted back to the dog's belly. At first she didn't see anything but Helen's