View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Administrator

Default It seemed to work, the combination of the booze and the sexy nightgown. When Sally

It seemed to work, the combination of the booze and the sexy nightgown. When Sally
came into no, slinked into the living room, she saw a spark of interest in John's eyes.
He put his drink down, a little unsteadily, nearly missing the table and dropping it onto
the rug. "Hey... come here, pretty woman," he said softly.
Sally came over, to stand right in front of him. With her standing and him sitting on
the low couch, her artfully framed pussy was right in front of his face.
He reached out and began to trace heart-shaped patterns around his wife's cunt as if the
cut-out area of the nightgown were a stencil.
Sally felt her cunt growing wetter and wetter. Oh God, she prayed silently. Let him fuck
me!
John was looking at his wife's cunt like he'd never seen it before, a slightly bemused
look on his handsome face. He ran his fingertips over the tightly-curled, soft blonde
hair covering Sally's pussy lips. Sally was a real blonde. Actually, her cunt hair was a
little blonder than the hair on her head, which was so dark blonde it looked like sage
honey.
"Whoops!" John suddenly chuckled. "I think I've struck oil." His fingers had
encountered his wife's gushing pussy juices. He let a little of the warm slippery juice
coat the back of one finger, then slipped the finger up into his wife's hot slit as she
stood before him. Just the back of his finger, nestling it into the steaming little fur-
fringed valley.
Sally began to move her hips. She couldn't help it. It was so long since her cunt had felt
anything but her own desperately masturbating fingers.