View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:06 PM
Administrator

Default His instinct told him to barge into the bedroom right now, to take what he wanted

His instinct told him to barge into the bedroom right now, to take what he wanted
from the women. After all, if the dog was welcome, why not him?
But Spike had other ideas. He had plans for the use of this new knowledge of his. He
wanted to watch May squirm when he let her know that he knew. The thought of the
fun he was going to have made his balls hang heavy in his pants. "Ooeee!" he chortled.
Spike was pleased with himself.
Oblivious of the fate that was being planned for them, the women immersed themselves
in their growing need. Totally unselfconscious now about her relationship with May,
Lacey maneuvered herself around on the bed until her pussy was poised right in the
brunette's face. "Eat me, May! Please! I'm all hot again!"
Mewling slavishly, the brunette extended her tongue and stabbed the delicate blond-
fringed lips that Lacey held open for her. She licked up and down her girl friend's cunt
with growing greed. The harder the dog screwed her, the more wantonly she
investigated Lacey's hot slit. She gobbled the free-flowing juices with obvious relish. Her
cries of satisfaction revolted Spike, at the same time as they drew another throb from
his cock.
"Oh yesss!" Lacey's head fell forward heavily. Her blonde curls dangled down to graze
May's dark head. The younger woman swung her head hypnotically from side to side as
she parted her thighs a little wider. May was reaching to the core of he r being, was
taking her on another sweet uphill ride. "Oooohh, your mouth makes my pussy feel so
ni-i-i-ce!"
While Spike watched with the dumb attention of a kid at his first peep show, the
women drove each other back up to the dizzying heights of abandon. Kneeling in front
of the brunette, Lacey drove her cunt-mound roughly forward, jacking her clitoris off