View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Default to feel him screwing me while I eat you! You taste so wonderful!" The girl sounded

to feel him screwing me while I eat you! You taste so wonderful!" The girl sounded
tipsy, though whether from booze or lust, Spike could not tell. He could never have
imagined such lurid language coming from her sweet pink lips. Hearing them, hearing
her obscene encouragement of the dog, made his cock swell urgently in his pants.
"Dirty little whore!" he whispered savagely. "She loves it. I could teach her a few more
things she might love!" He began to imagine screwing her hard and deep, until she was
begging for mercy and then babbling with incoherent pleasure.
The brunette had spread her thighs as far apart as she could get them, to give Lacey
plenty of room to work. She rotated her belly in lewd little circles as she squirmed her
pussy up into the blonde's face. Her dark cunt-hair contrasted sharply with Lacey's
sweat-matted golden locks. "Mmmmm... you eat pussy so beautifully, Lacey! Christ, my
cunt's red-hot!"
As she egged Lacey on with lewd compliments, May ran her hands abandonedly over
her lover's head, then her own belly and tits. She took a nipple in each hand and
squeezed them hard, until they were bright red and throbbing in erect excitement. Her
fingers kneaded her tits brutally, as though Lacey's overwhelming lovemaking were
driving her to it. The brunette was obviously so far gone that she had passed the point
where pain and pleasure were opposites. They had merged into one compelling
absorbing call to climax. May was after sensation, wherever it might come from.
Suddenly the older woman's entire body seemed to go limp, except for her head which
rocked crazily from side to side, as though she were trying to deny some unavoidable
truth. "Christ, Lacey... I'm cumming! You're making me cummm! You're such a
wonderful baby! You make me feel so sexyy-y!"
Lacey's pride in her achievement was obvious. She mewled hungrily as she stabbed her
tongue urgently into May's spasming pink hole. She rammed her buttocks hard back