View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Administrator

Default "Well... yeah, I did kind of run that through my mind," Sally admitted. "But not for

"Well... yeah, I did kind of run that through my mind," Sally admitted. "But not for
long. Too much hassle. A friend of mine tried that, but the jerk she chose really fell for
her. Started bugging her about leaving her husband for him. Finally he walked right up
to her husband one day - the two men had never even met before - and decked him!
What a mess that was! No... I'd get divorced first, rather than clown around on the si..."
"So... what's keeping you married? Hopelessly in love?"
Sally wrinkled her nose. "Maybe there's some of that. But I'm beginning to believe
some of what keeps me married is simple habit. You're right. It's been almost three
years. Being married is kind of comfortable... aside from being horny all the time.
Besides, what would I do for a living? I never really did work. I hate to admit it, but
John makes good money and I like what it buys."
"A-hah! Honesty hour," Helen said cheerfully. "The mad life of Sally Benson. Hey, I
hate to interrupt this moment of confession, but you look pretty white to me, like you
haven't been out in the sun for a while. We'd better lather same sun tan lotion on your
hide or it'll burn."
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess you're right." Sally hated to admit it, but she was pretty pale.
She looked around for some sun tan lotion but Helen already had it in her hand, "Here,
you just lie there and relax. I'll put it on for you," Helen said.
"Real service," Sally mumbled lazily. The sun was beginning to relax her. She didn't feel
like doing anything for herself.
A moment later she felt a cold pool of sun tan lotion trickle onto her naked back.
"Yow!" she yelped, jumping a little.
"Sorry. I should have warmed it first," Helen said. "I'll take care of that now."