View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Default "Now... we teach him about the sexual pleasure part," Kathy said. "I'm going to play

"Now... we teach him about the sexual pleasure part," Kathy said. "I'm going to play
with his cock a while."
Sally raised herself up on her elbows again, so she could watch. It was hard to stay
there, because what Prince was doing to her cunt was slowly turning her into a mass of
helpless lust.
She saw Kathy kneel next to the dog and reaching under his belly, start rubbing his
hairy cock covering. Prince jerked away at first, but Kathy kept talking to him
reassuringly, the way Helen had done with Duke, when Sally had massaged his cock.
Fortunately, Prince didn't seem to want to part with Sally's cunt. He kept licking. Each
stroke started, hot and wet, down by her pleasure-puckered asshole, swept up past the
trembling opening of her vagina, then rode triumphantly up past the trembling rigidity
of the blonde's throbbing clit.
Sally's eyes misted over with pleasure, but she was able to see it when Prince's cock
finally made its appearance, slowly growing from his belly, long and hard and scarlet,
like Duke's had been.
Kathy started jacking the dog off, very slowly, making sure she didn't make any sudden
movements that might alarm the animal. "He's really a natural," the redhead said
enthusiastically. "He hasn't moved his muzzle away from your crotch for a moment.
And is his cock ever hard!"
Sally barely heard the other woman's last words. Prince's tongue had done its work. She
was cumming. She tried to fight it off, so she could watch what Kathy was doing, but it
was no use. Her head flopped back onto the couch, twisting helplessly from side to side
as her orgasm erupted up inside her dog-licked cunt. "Oh! Oh, God! Can't help it!" she
whimpered. "G-Going out of my mind! I... AAAAHHHHH!" Kathy looked up at the