View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:10 PM
Administrator

Default reached up under her nightie and began to stroke the moist soft folds of her pussy.

reached up under her nightie and began to stroke the moist soft folds of her pussy.
"Mmmmmm... oh, Kenny, I need you so much!"
Discovering how wet his wife's twat was made Kenny's penis pulse with urgent desire.
He wanted to plunder her hungry hole, feel her moist cunt-walls suck on his cock as he
drove deep up into her. "Me too, baby! Shit, my cock's pounding for you! I've got to
have me some of that hot wet pussy!"
His lusty enthusiasm frightened Su-Ann a little. She thought she would have preferred
to hear some more romantic sentiments. She was glad his cock was pounding for her,
but she would have liked to hear his passion cloaked in sweet words of love. Kenny had
been so romantic when they were first married! "Oh Kenny, darling! I love you!"
He took her breath away as his finger drove far up into her spasming cunt. He worked
the intrusion back and forth, forcing her to squirm in passion beneath him. This was
what she had been after. She had wanted Kenny to pay attention to her, to make love to
her. But there was nothing gentle about this abrupt animal-like lust! It seemed lately
that Kenny thought the nicer sides of lovemaking took too much time!
"Christ, that's a hot little pussy! Jeez, I've got to have that!" Kenny pushed his wife onto
her back and began to clamber on top of her. He had had a couple of drinks with his
fellow students on the way home from school, and the alcohol released his usual limits
on his raunchy libido. He usually tried to be gentle with his wife, to respect the fact
that she had been pretty inexperienced when they married and was learning most of
what she knew about sex from him. Tonight, though, he wanted to be lusty and brazen.
He wanted to get his rocks off hard. He wanted to screw his beautiful wife until he blew
his hot wad deep into her wet tight cunt!
The redhead's mouth bore down on his wife's at the same time as his cock-head pressed