View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Default thighs that the play got trickier. Now, sometimes, the backs of Helen's busily-working

thighs that the play got trickier. Now, sometimes, the backs of Helen's busily-working
fingers brushed against her pussy lips. Sally became more and more aware of it, and the
more aware she became, the more she realized she liked it.
Helen, picking the right moment carefully, said, "Come on... roll over. I'll do the rest of
you."
Sally rolled over slowly. Was this a good idea, she wondered? Now she could see
Helen's face. She watched her friend closely as she began to massage the front of her
body. So far, she found Helen's face blank, giving nothing away. She seemed to be
interested in nothing more than giving her friend a good massage.
She rubbed Sally's arms and shoulders. It felt so good, so relaxing, yet sensuous, that
Sally was glad she had let her go ahead.
But the further down her shoulders Helen's hands came, the closer they got to her tits.
Finally, boldly, unselfconsciously, Helen began rubbing her tits, her hands directly on
them, moving the big orbs in circles, her fingers sinking deeply into the soft but
resilient flesh. It wasn't very sexual yet, but finally Sally saw the glitter in Helen's eyes.
A hot, calculating glitter.
"You wouldn't be trying to seduce me, would you?" she asked abruptly.
Helen's eyes met hers. "You wouldn't be thinking of letting me, would you?" she
replied coolly.
"I... don't know. I've never done anything like that before."
"Well, I have, and I like it. And I think it's what you need right now. You're about as
sexually strung out as anyone I ever saw.