View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Default experience had been a positive one. After all, she was kneeling on their bedroom floor,

experience had been a positive one. After all, she was kneeling on their bedroom floor,
sucking her husband's cock, only a few hours after Friar had licked her pussy to
distraction. Perhaps there was a direct link.
Friar had released her sexual tension to the point where she was no longer desperate,
just desirable. Maybe it was the glow of satisfaction in her cheeks that had roused
Kenny's interest for the first time in days.
As long as Kenny had no suspicion of the missing link in their coupling, what harm
was there?
Su-Ann did not pause to consider the dangers of the kind of rationalization she was
making. Caution was cast to the wind as her mouth worked feverishly over her
husband's filling fleshy penis.
"Holy shit! Baby, you've never sucked my cock so good! Oooohh, wow!"
The sound of her husband's murmurs of surrender egged the blonde on. Careless of the
battering her throat was taking, she bobbed her head up and down over the thick
swollen cock-shaft. On each instroke, her lips sank to the very base of his penis. It felt
so good, to have a mouthful of cock. She had never appreciated it so much before. It
pleased her to have his hard-on using her mouth so wantonly.
"Holy God, baby! I've got to fuck you! I've got to!" The man fell to his knees and
wrenched his wife's body around so she was kneeling away from him. His hands
trembled as he guided his penis in between her ass-cheeks and found the wet yielding
hole of her cunt. His cock sank to the hilt in warm caressing pussy-flesh. "Oooohhh,
baby!"
"Ooooohh, Kenny! It feels sooooo good!" His wife had been disappointed for a