View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Default shame!" He was teasing her. Kenny had had a good day at school. Two of his professors

shame!" He was teasing her. Kenny had had a good day at school. Two of his professors
had praised him for his neat accurate legal briefs. He was on top of the world. He was
even beginning to think he might screw his wife tonight. She was looking mighty
appealing, and the liquor on her breath somehow made her even more desirable to him.
"Maybe I should punish you for your sins!"
She could tell he was playing with her, and it pleased her. They hadn't done much
playing lately. His words brought a hot tremor of desire to her loins. "Oh don't hurt
me, sir," she pleaded, in her best frightened-little-girl voice.
"You might like it!" he proposed lecherously, straining to peek down her blouse. "Never
knock anything till you've tried it!" Kenny was enjoying his good mood. He had been
full of enthusiasm for life lately, bursting with plans and ideas for his studies, long-
range projects for the time when he would have his own law practice.
He felt very grateful to his sister and her husband for the chance to live for free in their
house while he studied. It seemed an ideal set-up, except for the fact that he had been
having a hell of a time turning on to Su-Ann lately. Something about knowing he was
in his sister's house intimidated him.
Often, he found himself looking with more than brotherly fondness at the redhead's
beautiful body and bold striking face. He had difficulty admitting to himself that if she
were anyone but his sister, he would be hot on her trail... married or not. The tall
sensual older woman fascinated him.
At the moment, Jay was far from his thoughts. They were well occupied by the lush
blonde that stood staring bright-eyed and adoring up at him. "Take off your clothes,
baby! I want to look at you!"