View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Default "You know Friar, I'm beginning to understand why people drink booze. I never

"You know Friar, I'm beginning to understand why people drink booze. I never
understood before. It sure helps when times get rough." The dog licked her naked knee.
Su-Ann was wearing a nightgown that was pulled all the way up to her pussy. Friar's
licks sent a thrill of excitement through her loins. It surprised her that she could feel
sexy at a time like this. She was glad. She was tired of feeling miserable. She was too
young to enjoy suffering.
The girl took another liberating swig of the scotch. It sent an immediate rush of
warmth into her belly. It felt good. "Oh Friar... I'm so glad you came to see me. I was
getting lonely."
She babbled on to the big animal, all the time stroking his ears and neck. He watched
her expectantly. Every now and then, his tongue swooped down to her leg. He was no
longer hitting her knee with uncanny instinct, his tongue was working its way up her
leg.
Though her conscience struggled to put an end to her responsive shudders, it was a
losing battle. Su-Ann was addicted to pleasure. She remembered how easy it was to
forget everything when she was lost in the sweet enchantment of lovemaking.
As she sipped on the scotch she recalled how wonderful Friar's tongue had made her
feel on those two previous occasions. She recalled how selfless and devoted he was, how
ardent and tireless. As though they were powered by a puppeteer somewhere up above,
her thighs fell open in a welcoming arch. Her fingers continued to stroke Friar's head,
subtly pulling him forward, coaxing him to find her cunt.
The dog followed where he was led. He sniffed up into the girl's blonde crotch-hair. His
cold nose attacked her clitoris and the sensitive opening to her urethra. Su-Ann
squirmed and sighed. Then she wiggled her pussy farther up into Friar's face. "Yes,