View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Default deliriously... More cock! That was what she wanted. She didn't want the awful

deliriously... More cock! That was what she wanted. She didn't want the awful
wonderful orgy to end!
From their vantage point on the bed, Chad and Jay stroked each other as they watched
the young husband and wife rutting furiously in the doorway. Chad had removed his
clothes and Jay was stroking his cock back into hardness. With all the heady
stimulation in the room, it was no trick for his cock to lunge back to eager rigidity. He
was all ready to explore Jay's pussy, but he forced himself to wait. There was something
going on on the floor. Kenny was changing strokes.
Quick as a lizard the young husband's cock withdrew from his wife's pussy and
battered through the opening to her asshole. He wanted more from her than just to be
second in line for her cunt. He was pretty sure her ass was still virgin. He had wanted it
for a long time, but she had always put him off. Now, she was in no position to deny
him anything. Kenny felt he had the cause of righteous indignation on his side.
"Little bitch!" he roared as a hot wave of lust smothered his senses. "How do you like it
up the ass?!"
"Eeeeeeeeee!... My God, nooooooo! Don't hurt me, Kenny-y-y!" Lust and drink no
longer protected Su-Ann from the brutal realities of the situation. The jolting pain
searing her asshole tore asunder all her fanciful illusions about what was happening.
She had told herself that Kenny must still love her to let her suck his cock and to screw
her pussy. As long as she was still experiencing pleasure, she didn't much care what she
was getting or from whom. In her confusion, she wanted only to remain lost in the
outer regions of passion as long as possible. Now Kenny had robbed her of her armor.
She was face-to-face with her own guilt and depravity, and his too. "Pleee-ze! Stop-p-p!"
"Uuuuhhh... jee-zuz... your ass is so tight, baby! Shit, I should have tried this long ago!"