View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Default SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter

SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter
Su-Ann and her young husband had been staying with his sister for almost three weeks,
and the young blonde was feeling lonesome and discouraged. She missed her friends in
San Diego. She missed her job. Though Jay had told her she didn't need to work, that
there was plenty of money to go around for everyone, she didn't enjoy the idea of
staying home and twiddling her thumbs. Su-Ann was used to paying her own way. It
was hard to accept so much charity from her husband's relatives, although she had to
admit they were very kind. They didn't give her the slightest hint of resenting her
dependence. On the contrary, they almost seemed to encourage it.
Jay liked having Su-Ann around in the daytime. She invited her sister-in-law to join
almost all her activities. Today, Jay was at the hairdresser. To get out of accompanying
her, Su-Ann had complained of a headache. In fact, she wanted only to be alone. It was
the maid's day off, and it was fun to have the house all to herself, except for Friar. Fun,
that is, if it hadn't been so lonesome.
She called a girl friend in San Diego and spilled out all her doubts and anxieties.
"Well, I've always said," her friend Wendy told her, "it's nothing but disaster to live
with relatives. I think that goes no matter how rich they are."
"But it's so wonderful for Kenny to be able to study all he wants, to be able to go to
school full time, instead of breaking his neck trying to work and study too."
"Well, Su-Ann, all I can say is you are a very generous person. I understand it's
wonderful for Kenny. But is it wonderful for you? You count too, you know. You have
the right to enjoy a private life with your husband. You expected it when you got
married, and it's your right! Do you know that, Su-Ann!"