View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 11:26 PM
Administrator

Default meant even sucking cock! Trembling at her own boldness, she vowed right then and

meant even sucking cock! Trembling at her own boldness, she vowed right then and
there that she would suck a man's cock the next chance she had. It couldn't be all that
bad!
She remembered how May's mouth had looked last night clutching Spike's swollen
cock. The memory made her pussy-walls quake. There was something so incredibly
depraved about sacrificing one's mouth to a hard cock. Now that she had knocked
down all her other barriers, she would have to demolish that one too! "Ooooohhh, my
pussy's so hot, Pogo! It makes me want something long and hard up inside!"
No sooner was the idea expressed than Lacey began to turn it into reality. She peeked
around the dog's big head to catch a glimpse of his red cock protruding stiff and
menacing from his cock-sheath. "Oh, Pogo! You've got to let me have some of that
hard cock of yours!"
Scrambling down onto the rug, she kneeled facing the couch and waved her ass in the
dog's face. "Come on, Pogo! Screw me, baby! Oh, I feel so sexy!"
The dog needed no more encouragement than the enticing sight of that squirming
round ass. He raised himself up onto his hind legs and wrapped his forelegs around the
smooth flesh of Lacey's hips. His red cock began to surge back and forth, urgently
searching out the hot hole that the animal knew by instinct was waiting for him.
The harder the dog lunged against her - the more often she felt that hard cock slap
against her thigh and fall uselessly away - the hotter Lacey got. She could feel her
pussy throbbing, longing for that filling scepter to penetrate deep up inside. She pulled
her nightgown up higher over her back, thrust her buttocks back more wantonly. Both
gestures were to no avail. The dog's cock continued to miss her ready hole.