View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:15 AM
Administrator

Default spilled his cum in her!

spilled his cum in her!
A dull filling pressure at her still spasming cunt gave her the answer. With a broad
smile of relief, she closed her eyes and relished the entry of the man's big cock.
"Oooohh, Chad! Your cock feels so big in me!" After the dog's tapered penis, Chad's
cock seemed truly immense. Her every nerve-ending flared with satisfaction as she
began to grind her ass back against the man's loins. "Uuuuuuuhhh... ooohhh yeah!"
There was a desperation now in her pleasure. The few moments she had been without
cock had reminded her how precarious her position was! She was compromised for life
now. Only with a filling cock up inside her cunt could she forget about what she had
done and was doing. Not only had she betrayed her husband by screwing a dog, now
she was taking the cock of another man deep up into her hungry snatch! Not only was
she perverted, she was disloyal! She shouldn't be doing it. But it felt so good! God, she
needed to be screwed and screwed! She had needed it for so long! And now she was
getting it from two illicit lovers, one after the other!
"Christ, what a tight little cunt! It's beautiful, baby! It's eating me alive!" Though Chad
had been interested in the blonde since the first moment he met her, he had expected
her to be a shy and innocent lover. He could scarcely believe the raw lust of the woman
smacking her ass back against him. Her twat-muscles sucked on his cock as skillfully as
those of a trained courtesan, expert in the arts of love. Her cries were raunchy and loud,
without restraint! She was unbelievable! Lucky Chad! He had come looking for gold
and had found uranium instead! "Shit, I could screw your pussy forever!" For the first
time since his marriage, he had met a woman as passionate, as wanton as his beautiful
wife!
He looked over at the big dog lying exhausted on the rug. She had already worn out
one male and now she was working on a second. What a woman!