View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Default "There's someone I want you to meet. This is Friar, a girl's best friend." She giggled at

"There's someone I want you to meet. This is Friar, a girl's best friend." She giggled at
her secret meaning. The dog trotted up and nosed her hand. Then he turned to the
visitors for approval.
"He's beautiful!" Su-Ann squealed and fell to her knees in front of the dog She hugged
his massive head, burying her full tits in his shoulder.
"Su-Ann's a dog-lover," Kenny explained. There was a hint of condescension in his
voice.
Jay took each of the young newlyweds by the arm and led them toward the couch. "So
am I, darling. So am I. Now, let's sit down and have a nice long talk. Chad's such a
bore. He's going to be working till dinnertime. I hope you're hungry. Nora has fixed us
something special, I think."
Jay pressed her thighs together as she sat between her visitors. The excitement in her
belly had not died down. If anything, it was more intense. She congratulated herself on
having two such pretty relations. Her brain buzzed with plans for keeping the family
together.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!