View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Default voluptuous. She looked a little nervous. Her face wore a shy smile.

voluptuous. She looked a little nervous. Her face wore a shy smile.
The man was tall and rugged-looking with a shock of red hair to match the color of
Jay's own. His eyes assessed Jay boldly. Only when he smiled could Jay be sure she was
facing her brother and his wife. She rushed to him open-armed, holding the cigarette
carefully away from his hair as she embraced him. "Kenny! You've grown up!"
"Yup! Tried to stay sweet eighteen forever, but it just didn't work. My appetite kept
getting bigger and so did I!"
Jay held him at arm's length and stared at him. She could feel the moisture trickling
down her thighs under her robe. With a flash of excitement, she remembered the
picture of her brother that had floated in her brain as she screwed the dog. She had
been all wrong! She had been daydreaming about a boy, and this was a man! "Wow! I
always thought I had a good-looking kid brother, but you've really turned into
something else! You make Paul Newman look like the ugly Step-brother."
All three laughed, but Kenny was obviously unnerved by his sister's penetrating stare.
He reached for his wife's arm, and pulled her to him. Jay stepped back a pace. "Jay... I
want you to meet my wife. Su-Ann, this is my beautiful sister!" Though the younger
woman's manner was shy, Jay could see that her eyes missed nothing. She was
surveying Jay as closely as Jay had been examining Kenny. Jay felt a little tremor
running along her spine.
"I'm glad to meet you, Jay. I've heard so much about you. So far, everything seems to
be true. You are beautiful."
The obvious admiration in the blonde's eyes made Jay quiver. She tossed her red hair
self-consciously and reached out to stroke Su-Ann's long kinky curls. "You're lovely,
Su-Ann. I'm glad to see my baby brother did well by himself." She looked behind her.