View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 04:55 AM
Administrator

Default And he wanted to ball her. What a cute little chick, cheerful, lush-bodied. It all went

And he wanted to ball her. What a cute little chick, cheerful, lush-bodied. It all went
very simply. They got onto the big bed in one of the bedrooms, naked. There was
another couple lying next to them, fucking madly. The bed springs were bouncing up
and down so wildly that John was tempted to laugh. The woman getting fucked was
wailing her pleasure like a berserk fire engine.
Then he had his hands full with Susie. She fucked with a voracious intensity, smiling
and chuckling all the time, saying, "Ooohhhh, I just love to fuck! Love it, love it, love
it!"
God, John thought, months of half-starving sexually, and now in two nights he had his
cock sunk up the sweetly pumping cunt of a second beautiful stranger.
Susie started cumming, but John held back, saving his own orgasm. In the middle of a
stroke up into Susie's tight young snatch, he felt someone pulling on his arm. It was the
girl next to them. She looked up at him from underneath her grinning fuckmate. "You
feel like changing partners?" she asked.
John looked down at Susie. "Sounds great to me," she giggled. "But I want to be on top
this time," she added to the other man, who was already dismounting the woman under
him.
"Me too," the other woman said. A moment later John found himself lying on his back,
while the woman - whose name he never did learn, bounced and fucked happily above
him, her warm tight pussy gliding up and down his throbbing cock shaft. Susie rode
her new cock in the same manner. Soon, both girls were leaning toward one another,
each fondling the others tits, laughing when they weren't moaning with cock-induced
pleasure.