View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 8

Chapter 8
It was indeed an orgy. John lay on a huge bed, amid a tangle of naked, panting bodies,
his cock wet with the juice of half-a-dozen pussies.
He had been very nervous when he and Helen arrived at the party. He hadn't told
Helen, but he'd had a disturbing day at the office.
A fat greedy man with little pig eyes had been sitting at his desk, berating John because
he hadn't found him the kind of money-making deal he wanted.
Normally John would have swallowed the fat man's every attack, not wanting, in Mr.
Scott's words, to let him get away. But his night of wild sexual release had worked a
subtle change in John. He suddenly saw everything in perspective - the fat man's
greed, his own past belly-crawling attempts to make money at any cost, the general
dehumanization of his life.
He suddenly reached across the desk and seized the fat man by the front of his shirt.
"Listen, you fat toad," he said coldly. "You use that word with me once more and I'll
throw you out of here on your face."
The fat man's eyes bulged. He started to make a nasty reply, then correctly read the icy
light in John's eyes. He shot to his feet, rolls of fat quivering. He kept quiet until he
was out of John's reach. Then, one hand on the door, he looked back and cried, "See if
I ever do any business here again!"
Mr. Scott was passing by John's office at the time. The only part of the exchange he
overheard was the fat man's last statement - He watched the angry man slam out the
office door, then turned and walked into John's office. "I want a word with you,
Benson," he hissed.