View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:41 PM
Administrator

Default One person who had a small insight into John's problem was Helen. She didn't know

One person who had a small insight into John's problem was Helen. She didn't know
just what was bothering him, but she had seen such situations before. She liked Sally,
loved her a little, actually. She hated to see her friend so unhappy at home. She decided
to see if she couldn't do something about it.
There was a certain amount of self interest at stake, because she decided the best
approach would be to seduce John. She liked that idea. She had met John a couple of
times. He was a big, good-looking man.
She decided the time to act was when Sally was still at the spa, learning to fuck her dog.
She planned it carefully. She drove by the house where John and Sally lived one
evening and saw the lights were on.
She parked her car about a mile away, then went to a phone booth and called John. "I
hate to ask you," she said when he answered, "but my car broke down I wonder if you
could give me a ride home?"
John agreed readily enough. He found the house curiously empty without Sally there.
He drove to the location Helen had given him. She was waiting by her car. "A good-
looking woman," he thought as he saw her standing there. Helen had dressed rather
conservatively, in a two-piece suit. But a two piece suit that fit her willowy, big-titted
figure to perfection.
Once in the car, Helen settled comfortably beside John, not to close, but close enough
so that he was very aware of the warm sweet smell of her.
Helen was a good conversationalist. During the ten minute drive to her house, she did
everything she could to relax John. To make him want more of her company. Then she
invited him in. "I'm so grateful for your help," she said. "I'd like to give you a drink."